"Loving is Easy"

*zach pov*
I can't believe corbyn took y/n from me. Again. What does he have that I don't. I need to be with someone. I want it to be y/n. Jack thinks that I have girl problems. That I need to be with someone at all times. I don't think that's true. I just need to confront corbyn.
*zach text*
Zach: corbyn
Corbyn: Zach
Zach: don't joke around with me besson. I'm serious right now. You know I'm in love with y/n. Stop trying to take her away from me. who helped when you said you never loved her? That was me. Who was with her for 3 1/2 years. That was also me. So who do you think you are to come into our relationship?
corbyn: dude. Who helped her when her boyfriend of 3 1/2 years cheated on her? Who helped her when he cheated again. These are both me. You don't love her. If you did you wouldn't do this to her. And cause her pain. I tried to act like i didn't need her after she broke up with me. that's why I said that stupid shit. I do need her. Much more than you do. You can get with any girl you want Zach. I'm not good with talking to girls. I luckily found y/n.
*back to Zach pov*
I left corbyn on read. I can't consecrate with him anymore.
*corbyn pov*
I wake up to see y/n getting ready for the day. Fixing her hair into two braids. "Good morning y/n" I say yawning. "Good morning corbs" she says turning around. "Why didn't you wake me up when you woke up?" I asked while getting out of bed and go to hug her. "You looked so peaceful I didn't wanna wake you up?" She said hugging back. I think the found the one I wanna be with for the rest of my life. I got ready and then we both go into the car. "Hey can I see the aux?" y/n asked me. "Sure I just need to find it" I found it and I handed it to her. "This song reminds me of you". The song was "loving is easy". She looked out the window and swayed her head side to side. I put my hand on top of hers.