"Anytime z"

*corbyn pov*
i start driving to y/n's house. i still feel really bad that i caused her anxiety attack. i love her and i don't want to see her struggle. as i walk to the door , i take one of her house keys that she gave me. i guess she felt comfortable enough to give me one. i unlock the door and start playing with her dog piper. i look around and think woah she's 19 and already has her own house. hopefully we can live together some day. as i sit down on the couch i get another text from my ex taylor. i roll my eyes. what does she want now?

*corbyn phone*
taylor: heyyy corbyn, i miss you:( can we please talk
corbyn: no taylor. i'm dating someone and i'm completely happy with her.
taylor: can we just please talk? i'll meet you where you are
corbyn: i already said no taylor please stop.
taylor: if you don't let me talk to you, i guess i'll just talk to y/n🤔
corbyn: don't you dare go near her.
taylor: i guess i'll just have to talk to you in person then
corbyn: fine, here's my address (y/n's house)
taylor: i knew you couldn't get away from me

*y/n pov*
i roll down the windows, with my country music blasting. "so zach how have you been" i ask him while keeping my eyes on the road. "not gonna lie, i haven't been the best" he said sighing. i frown "i'm sorry to hear that, what's wrong". he looks at me "well my vocals haven't been the best, and since Audrey and i broke up, i've been feeling pretty lonely". "i'm so sorry zach, you'll find the one for you. you obviously will. you're a great person, any girl would be lucky to have you." he nodded. i hope he still doesn't have feelings for me. i pull into a chipotle parking lot. "let's go zach" i say unbuckling my seat belt. he formed a smile "what do you mean?" "you helped me and gave me someone to talk to, he's your prize" i say giggling. we ordered and i also ordered something for corbyn. As we get our food we walk back to our car. "thank you y/n" zach says smiling. "any time z". oh no. that's what i used to call him when we dated. "that came back" he said smirking. we both start laughing. not gonna lie. i kinda missed zach.

*zach pov*
as we pull into y/n's drive way. we see corbyn in the door way. talking to this girl. she looks like taylor? wait a second, she IS taylor. "i don't think we should be here" i whisper. "wait what" i see y/n look into the same direction as me. i can see her heart sink. why do the worst things always happen to the best people? how could corbyn do this. "i'm going go talk to him" she said while getting out of the car."

*corbyn pov*
i see a car that looks a lot like y/n's. Next thing i know she comes storming out of it. oh god i hope this isn't what it looks like. "Hey guys" y/n says rolling her eyes. "ooh so this is y/n, big yikes corbyn. you can't make me jealous with a girl uglier than me?" taylor blurts out. did she really just say that? not in a million years would i want to get her back. and she's not even close to y/n. y/n is perfect. "i'm not trying to win you back taylor, and please you think you're prettier than y/n. just leave" i said while bringing y/n closer to me. i see y/n smile. "corbyn next time you want a pretty girl, call me" she says winking. she goes to her car and leaves. thank god. "come on let's go inside , it's getting cold." i say while putting my arm around y/n. "i love you so much" she said. "wait y/n" i hear a familiar voice. it's zach. "you forgot something". he hands over two burritos. "thank you zach, for everything" she smiles and waves good bye. i hope she's not catching feelings.