"Of course I still love you"

*zach pov*
once Taylor came over I knew she really didn't want to get with me. She just wanted to be with corbyn. Just like how I wanna be with y/n. I'm trying to get her off my mind. I really am. I can't hurt her anymore though by stressing her out. I also can't hurt corbyn. We've already fought over her verbally and physically. But I think it's best if I tell her that I still have feelings for her and maybe she won't tell corbyn. I mean I'm not going to lie, I've seen him texting other girls before, while he was dating y/n. But would she be heartbroken if I told her?

*zach phone*
Zach: hey y/n!
Y/n ♥️: hey Zach, thanks again for today.
Zach: no problem, how are you doing?
Y/n♥️: much better! So I heard Taylor came to the house? To get with you lol. I would stay away from her Zach. She's not good for you. You deserve a girl that will treat you right.
Zach: You helped me learn what treating someone right meant, and I just want to thank you for that💚
Y/n♥️: awh Zach you're welcome.
Zach: corbyns very lucky to have you, if there's any problems just call me okay?
Y/n♥️: don't worry I will, do you want to hangout soon?
Zach: duh tomorrow?
Y/n♥️: sure do you mind if corbyn comes?
Zach: uh can it just be me and you? We haven't really hung out by ourselves in a while?
Y/n♥️: I don't think corbyn will like that, I'll see what I can do.
Zach: okay y/n see you then!
Y/n♥️: wait Zach
Zach: yeah y/n
Y/n♥️: do you still have feelings for me?

*corbyn pov*
"Do you like this hoodie?" I say turning around and giving y/n the full view of it. She smiles "i mean if you're wearing it , i obviously like it" "great then here you go" i say taking it off and tossing it to her. She grins and says "I love you" i smile and say it back to her. "you like luke Bryan" she says pointing to my shirt that was underneath my hoodie. "Nah tay-" I stop talking. Y/n's smile fades away. "You still wear her clothes that she gave you? I mean I gave all Zach's hoodies and sweatpants back" I frown,did she think that I still like Taylor? I mean I guess I should've gave it back. "I'm sorry y/n, it's not intentional though, it's just a shirt." "Yeah a shirt that she probably sprayed her perfume all over" she snaps back.  "I don't like her y/n. I like you. This has nothing to do with her. Are you okay? You seem a little off today." I ask her but I'm scared for a response. "I'm alright okay" she says fake smiling. Somethings not right. "Imma head home, it's 11:23." I walk out of her room. She chases after me "I'll see you tomorrow corbyn, I'm sorry for everything. she does a half smile. I just nod.

*y/n pov*
I go to bed with too many thoughts. I think I may still love Zach. What happened to my feelings with corbyn. I'm just getting a yucky feeling in my belly that's telling me somethings off with him. He usually spends the night, what happened with that tonight?
I have to talk to someone. I get out of my bed and check the time, it's 2:56am. Will Zach be willing to talk?
*y/n phone*
y/n: hey Zach can I talk to you?
Zach: sure y/n what's up?
Y/n: I think my feelings are changing, is that bad
Zach: wdym?
Y/n: I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'm still in love with you Zach.
Zach: what about corbyn y/n, what happened with you two?
Y/n: I think he still likes Taylor , and I think I still might like you Zach. I'm completely fine if you don't feel the same I just wanted to let you know.
Zach: of course i still love you. Why wouldn't i still love you. You're the girl of my dreams. I was completely torn when you started dating corbyn.
Y/n: I need to tell corbyn how I'm feeling. I got to go Zach bye💓
Zach: bye y/n💓
*corbyn pov*
I wake up to my phone vibrating. I squint my eyes at the screen, it's only 3:15 am. I got a text from y/n i quickly go to it