"You'll never find anyone as good"

*y/n pov*
I can not believe corbyn was willing to come over. lord is that kid my best friend or what. I open the door to him with chocolate and a teddy bear. this reminded too much of Zach. I guess corbyn noticed that too. he opened his arms and said "let em go" I ran to him and buried my face in his chest. god my tears fell a lot today. he then walked inside and we talked. "so have you met au-audrey yet." say even her name made me stutter. "she followed me on insta and keeps dming me" he responded. please don't take corbyn away from me I thought "is she gonna take you too" I muttered while tears started to fill my eyes. "no one will ever replace you" corbyn responded. am I catching feelings? hours past. those words "no one will ever replace you" still wondered in my mind. we ate the whole pizza and cuddled while watching Netflix. I turn to look at the clock. "It's 10:13 corbyn, I think you should be heading home" I turn to him and say while resting my head on his shoulder. "ugh alright, wanna hangout tomorrow I'm free?

*corbyn pov*
I get up to leave when my heart finally started racing. "Bye corbyn, thanks for today. I really needed it" y/n says while hugging me before I walk out the door. "anything for you" I said while shutting the door behind me. I drive back home with the biggest smile on my face. when I get home, that all changed. "where the hell were you?" Zach says while everyone is in the living room. " just running errands" I say while gulping. "Well this is my girlfriend audrey" Zach then says. I said hi I'm corbyn and she just rolled her eyes. I couldn't hold it in anymore. "You wanna know something Zach?" The whole room goes silent, everyone looks at me, including audrey. "You will never find anyone as good as y/n, you just lost the best girl you've ever met" I snapped and ran up to my room.

*zach pov*
is he serious right now? he just screamed at me in front of my own girl friend. so what if y/n is sad, she's not my girlfriend anymore. I could care less. I look over at audrey and apologize and give her a kiss she kisses back. geesh I love her. I run up stairs to corbyns room. "corbyn open the hell up" he opens the door. "What the hell was that for" I scream. " for breaking the best girls heart" he snaps back. I can tell he's filled with anger. this got me thinking, how bad did I hurt her. I paused for a second. "if you ca-care about her so much, wh-why don't you go date her" I hesitate to say but I manage to get out. what did I just say. "fine maybe I will!" He screams out waking pass me. do I still love her, i mean I'm started to get jealous.