"I shouldn't have left you"

y/n pov
I get a text from corbyn saying he's here. I look down at myself and hope that he likes the way I look. I'm wear a white dress with a jean jacket. He opens the door with a rose in his left hand. "for you my love" he said. He drops it. I can't help but giggle to myself. "Pretend that didn't happen" he smirks. "wow you look gorgeous" I can't help but smile ear to ear. "Thank you, corbyn" we get back into the car and post on each others snapchats. we go to the party hand in hand. I see all these guys staring me down , but corbyn grins and laughs. "I'm so lucky that you're mine" I tell him the same thing. I turn around and see Zach and audrey dancing it out. my mood just went from 100-0 real quick.

*corbyn pov*
I see audrey walk over to y/n and start eyeballing her. before I see audrey do anything to y/n I step in. Y/n won't fight back she's too sweet. "hey back off my girl, she's here for a good time." Before I get to say anything I hear "I actually wanted to see if you wanted to dance and you know" she said to me. I was shocked. "You're here with Zach and I'm here with my wonderful girl" I see y/n smile at the words I say. "He's in the bathroom, come on let's make it quick" she says smirking . She try's to get near me when y/n comes in front of me. "please get off my boyfriend and go with yours" "yikes you're his girlfriend, he could do better" y/n doesn't seem annoyed. "Just leave" She hand motions. audrey finally walks away. I ask y/n "may I have this dance" I say giggling. "Of course"

*zach pov*
I left the bathroom and saw audrey trying to get it with corbyn. she then talks to y/n god did this make me mad. she doesn't dare talk to y/n like that. Y/n looked so beautiful tonight. I gotta go break up with Audrey. I can't be with her while she's hooking up with others. Now I'm in what y/n position was and god do I feel awful. "Audrey I can't be with you anymore" I said basically screaming over the music while my eyes are on y/n. "Excuse me?" "I'm so sorry, we're over" I said walking past her. That felt better than I thought.

*y/n pov*
nothing could ruin this night. I'm dancing with the love of my life. Until little zachy boy comes over. "Hey y/n, what's new" he says. corbyn death stares him. " not much" I say rolling my eyes. "Look y/n I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you" corbyn looks at me, then at Zach.
"Sorry Zach but she's mine now" corbyn says all serious. Zach doesn't pay attention "I was talking to y/n" . I look at corbyn ignoring everyword zach just said i then give corbyn the biggest hug and rest my head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry Zach, but I'm with corbyn and I love him"