"I-I found someone else"

*y/n pov*
5:58. I hear a knock on my door. My heart is beating out of my chest. I open the door and run into Zach's arms. he didn't hug as tight. I pull away after around 30 seconds. "I missed you so much" I say managing to pull into another hug. "yea I missed you too", Zach muttered looking at the ground. "Hey zachy is everything okay?" I say while my heart it beating out of my chest.

*zach pov*
this was even harder than I imagined. did I still love her? of course not. I love Audrey. well at least I think I do. I look to y/n's gorgeo- I mean eyes. she has a slight frown. I finally managed to get the right words out. "I-I found someone else" I could see her heart drop as soon as I said those words. Was this the right choice?

*y/n pov*
I couldn't believe it. the boy id thought I'd end up with, found another lover. am I not good enough? "are you joking and are you serious" my heart went down to my stomach. as matter of fact I felt sick to my stomach. "I'm sorry y/n but I found the most per-" I cut Zach off right there. "Have you been dating her?" I asked with tears running down my face. "uh yes, for 3 months" now the tears started flowing. "please get your things and leave" I screamed at him. he nodded and continued upstairs. how was he so fine with this?

*zach pov*
I walked upstairs and I felt a little relived not gonna lie. I gathered all my stuff while hearing y/n cry. that kinda broke my heart. once again I shook all the hard feelings off. I left and slammed the door shut without saying my last good bye.