chapter twenty-seven

bailey jones
los angeles, california
april 3rd 2019

today was my day off and i planned it to spend it with shawn, em came earlier today and picked up brooke while i took a shower and did everything i needed to.

i got off of the shower and looked in my wardrobe for a dress while i looked for one, i grabbed my phone and put 'pretty when you cry' by lana del rey and sent to shawn a message.

to shawn❤️;
hey love! come at my house at 7:30

from shawn❤️;
sure, why?

to shawn❤️;
surprise ;) see ya tonight!

my lips curved into a smile as i picked up the white set that we bought two months ago now. i grabbed the red dress that shawn bought me.

i applied makeup on and went downstairs where i started to do the dinner.

hours later, i heard the bell ringing i stood up and walked to the door and opened it.

i saw my beautiful boyfriend standing here, nicely waiting for me to open, "hey." i said softly, his head snapped at me and smiled. "come in."

he walked in and looked at me, he slowly bit his bottom lip and walked to me, "hello gorgeous." he kissed my neck slowly going up to my lips.

"kiss me idiot." he slowly put his hand on my lower back pressing his body against me. "i missed you." i whispered

"i missed you more." he replied kissing me softly. "you're stunning tonight."

"thank you." my cheeks heated up lightly.

"where is brooke?" he asked as i walked to the living room.

"she is not here." i answered making him pout. "tonight, it's just the two of us." i replied wrapping my arms around his neck, his hand slowly squeezed my waist as i felt my back hitting the wall.

"i love you." he said between two kisses

"i love you too." he stopped and looked at me.

"you what?" he said smiling

"i love you shawn." i said making him gasp. "i love you so much that it hurts."

"you love me?" i nodded. "you actually do!" he lifted me up and made me spin. "i love you babe."

"me too."

we spent the rest of the evening talking, making out, laughing, drinking and listening to music, we went to the bed at two in the morning, our bodies cuddled up together.

sorry for the mistakes lol, since english isn't my first language i do stupid mistakes!