chapte forty-seven

Shawn Mendes
Australia

Yesterday, we celebrated Brooke's birthday. We spent the day at the house playing and laughing and in the evening we went to a little restaurant by the beach, it was really nice.

And today, it was mine. I woke up feeling someone on my stomach, my eyes opened as I saw my gorgeous girlfriend. Her hands on my chest as she leaned down and rubbed her lips against mine. "Happy birthday boy" She whispered as she sailed our lips together, once she pulled away I brought her back to me and kissed her gently.

"Thanks. I love you" I told her as she grinned.

"I love you more" She replied as I rubbed her cheek. "Alright, old man come downstairs. Would you?"

A music was playing in the living room, I could recognize it, it was my song 'Ruin'. "Wow, mummy I found daddy's song!" She yelled and turned around seeing us.

"Hey B" I told her as she ran to me and hugged me. "You're my fan as I see" I teased her

"You're fan number one!" She replied as I chuckled. "Oh, happy birthday daddy I love you"

"I love you too" I said as she hugged me. "What did you do for daddy, babe?" I asked as she led me to the kitchen.

"Mommy and I did breakfast for you! And also we bought you a gift" She exclaimed

"Oh! You bought a gift for me?" She nodded as we started to eat breakfast.

Later today, they gave me my gift. It was the photo of the guitar that Bailey bought me before we went to Australia. The guitar looked amazing I couldn't wait to play with it.

[]

This week, we had to fly back to Los Angeles because of our works, we were gone for almost two months. Even if Emily and Brian handled it very well, we needed to come back.

"Home sweet home" Yelled Bailey as we passed the front door. "Wow, I missed my house"

"Same. It's like I was living here now" I replied chuckling.

"You can go back to yours babe. You could spend some time with your friends" She said as I nodded.

"You sure?" I asked as she agreed and kissed my lips hungrily. "Okay I love you Bails"

"I love you too Shawn" She replied.

"Let me say goodbye to my baby first" I said as she rolled her eyes.

I went upstairs and made my way to Brooke's room. "Hey baby, I'm leaving tonight but I'll come back tomorrow okay?" She frowned but nodded.

"No please daddy, don't leave!" She begged me as I sighed softly

I chuckled. "I'll come back, my love" I kissed her forehead. "You my baby, you need to sleep"

"You will come back, eh?" She asked as I nodded and kissed her one more time.

"I promise. I'll come back tomorrow" I said leaving the room and going downstairs.

Bailey hugged me from behind. "You will come back tomorrow, uh?" She asked as I laughed.

"Brooke just asked me same thing" I chuckled. "But yeah I'll come back" I turned around and captured her lips into a slow one. "I love you"

"And I love you more" She told me. "Now! Go have fun babe" She smacked my ass as I laughed.

-x-

"Boys🎸"

Shawn;
Guys! I'm back from Australia
and maybe we could have a little party at mine. But just us, eh.

Jon;
Mendes is alive guys!

Shawn;
Shut up bro.

Matt;
We're coming!!!

Brian;
I'll be home in 30
Nice to see you again bro
Missed you

Shawn;
Yeah. Me too bro.

This night was going to be a great night