chapter fifty-five

shawn mendes
los angeles, california

Bailey and I were more than fine. It's been more than one month that everything came back at the normal. My happiness, Bailey and Brooke were back.

Any kisses have been shared. We haven't been intimate since we were back together except that we were sleeping the same bed. I would kiss her forehead or cheek but nothing more, also we would cuddle a lot but that's only thing we would do.

Earlier in the week we went buying the Christmas' presents. Yes, Christmas was in one week. I couldn't be more happier to celebrate it with my girls, it would be my first Christmas with Bailey as a couple.

I didn't buy her anything. I was planning of doing something pretty amazing and I really hoped it would work. For Brooke, I bought tickets for the next match of the Maples Leafs because she was a fan of them, we would watch their match together when she didn't have school the next day and I also bought dolls.

We were at Matt's party, for celebrating his job promotion. My eyes scanned the room as I saw Brooke playing with Lisa, Matt's niece, my eyes laid on her, wearing a  navy blue dress who embraced perfectly her curves, I smiled as she walked towards me.

"Dance with me" She said grabbing my hand and brought me on the dance floor. "Come on, move those hips babe" She said laying her hands on my hips as I tensed up.

"Honey, you know that I can't dance" I told her as she smiled. Damn, her smile.

"Liar. I saw you dancing many times and you know how to move your hips" She whispered as I clenched my jaw.

I put my hand on her lower back and brought her closer and pressed my body to hers. Her hands found my neck as she played with my curls making me sigh in satisfaction. Our forehead touched as we laughed in unison.

"I really love you Bails" I whispered as she smiled. "And, I r-really want to.."

She came closer to me making my breath inched. "Want to? Kiss me?" She added as I nodded. "Then do it"

My hands on her waist as I squeezed it, I gulped as I leaned in. I felt like a teenager experiencing his first kiss, my palms were sweaty and I couldn't help but felt nervous. My lips finally found hers as my hands went on her cheeks and deepened the kiss, my tongue slipped in her mouth as we fight for dominance, I won. We finally pulled away as I cracked a smile, her eyes were shining, her lips were pulpy from the kiss we just shared.

"I missed your lips" She told me as she tip-toed and pecked my lips making me smile. "I missed your smile, laugh, face" She said letting her index trailed on my lips. "I love you Shawn" She said

"And I love you more Bailey" I told her pecking her lips one more times. We weren't the type of showing us like that but those little pecks were indeed needed.

I needed to feel her close to me and I was sure at hundred percents that she felt the same. She was the love of my life.

shawnmendes

Liked by camilacabello, baileyjones and 1,211,999 others

shawnmendes lovely woman x
👤: baileyjones
views all 23,776 comments.

camilacabello: you guys look very cute!
baileyjones liked this comment.

baileyjones: my lovely man, i love you x
shawnmendes: i love you more x

mattmick_: ew, they were kids at this party!
baileyjones: you are overreacting matty

hello, new part! Yay!

Do u actually like this book???