chapter fifty-seven

shawn mendes
toronto, canada
After the dinner
*mature content in the chapter

My mom wanted to take Brooke tonight, so it was only me and Bailey. They left one hour ago while we continued to talk and drink.

Bailey straddled my lap as I drank my wine and put my glasses down. "Hey you," She giggled as I smiled.

"Hey love," I said as she smiled widely and laid her hands on my shoulder. "What are you doing?"

She bit her lips and kissed my lips, gentle but passionate yet. My hands roamed on her body as I squeezed her bum making her groaned. I could feel myself become harder and harder from the noises she was making.

"I've missed you," She whispered as she brought her lips to my neck.

She wrapped her arms around my waist as I stood up and carried her upstairs. I laid her on the bed as I took of my clothes.

She did the same as we were both in underwear. I bit my lower lip and admired her, she looked beautiful. "You're beautiful, love"

She blushed and took of my boxer. "Hurry, I need you,"

"You what?" I told her as she rolled her eyes.

"I need you Shawn," She whimpered. "Please,"

I looked at her seeing her at my mercy. "Are you really sure babe?" She nodded.

My hands went down and slowly took of her panties and threw it away. I looked her up to down as I licked my lips. I leaned down and moved my hips closer to her to make her feel how hard I was for her. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply.

"So beautiful." I murmured kissing down her neck.

She hummed and grabbed my face bringing me closer and smashed her lips with mine. "I love you so much."

She wrapped her legs around my hips to bring me closer to her. She needed me just like I needed her. I laid kisses on her breast and stomach making her back arched at my touch. As I was about to go down on her, she grabbed my face and brought me up.

"Don't." She spoke out of breath.

I smirked. "What do you want babe?" I whispered.

"You." She gasped as I licked her nipples. "All of you, right now. I don't want to wait."

"You sure?" I queried looking at her. She nodded and bit her lower lip. "I love you so damn much, Bails."

As I kissed her, I slowly started to push myself inside her. Softly moved in and out, trying to not make her uncomfortable or hurt. She wrapped her arms around my back digging her nails into it.

"Fuck." I breathed as I pushed myself further making both of us moaning loudly.

She let out a small whimper and started to move her hips in sync with mine. I started to go faster as I held her hips down cause every time she was trying to move them against mine. My head on her shoulder trying to not lose control and go fast, breathing against her skin.

"Babe." I whimpered as she grabbed my hair and pulled me away.

"Slow...go slow." She whispered.

I, again, started to move slower. The way I trusted my hips deeper and slower inside her, was making her inside tightened. Her hand tangled into my hair playing with my curls as she let out moans. She started trembling beneath me, my finger went down and pressed against her clit making her jump at the contact.

My hips still thrusting slowly into her, hitting her g-spot repeatedly. I knew I was driving her crazy and I loved it.

"Right there." She breathed out closing her eyes.

She tightened her walls against me as I gasped. "Do that again.." She did it again as I felt myself coming.

"I'm coming, babe." She whispered, I kissed her forehead.

I rested my forehead against her shoulder. "Me too, baby. Can I move faster?"

She nodded not able to say something. I moved faster as our breaths increased, her legs tightened around my waist as her toes curled up. We both let out a loud moan as we rid our high.

I let my head fall on her stomach. "I love you," She whispered as I smiled

"I love you more," I replied rolling next to her as she snuggled against my chest.

"You're too good for me," She told me as I scoffed. "Can you imagine that? Bailey Jones Mendes,"

"That sounds so good," I replied as she nodded. "Honestly, I can't wait,"

"Me neither," She kissed my lips as I cracked a smile. "I can't wait to have another baby,"

"A lot of babies," I said as she laughed. "Three or four more?" I added as she shrugged.

"Not too much?" She replied as I shook my head. "Well, okay,"

"Five kids sound perfect for me," I said as she smirked

I could already imagine my life with her and five kids running in the house. Me, playing with the boys in the garden while Bailey is with the girls. I truly hoped, we would have boys and girls even if I would be very happy with only girls or boys.

"I could adopt Brooke so she would be my daughter," I said as her eyes widened.

"What?" She said as I nodded. "You would do that?"

"Of course. I've been thinking of it since two months actually," I told her.

Her eyes were locked in mine as her lips were curved into a smile showing her perfect teeth. My hands caressing her bare shoulder while she was snuggled against my chest. Everything was perfect. Her and me, engaged.

"Bails, I've been thinking of moving," I said as she frowned. "I can't stand Los Angeles anymore,"

"But our world are there," She said as I sighed.

"I know, but, we can use Toronto as our headquarters, and, you could hire Emily as the boss in Los Angeles while you're the boss here," I said as she shrugged

"I will think about it," She said as I nodded and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you,"

She smiled lazily, "Thank you to you for the best Christmas ever," She kissed my lips gently as we both fell asleep in the bed.

First time writing smut soooo, what did you think??