chapter sixty

"what kind of drug are you?
i cant stop smiling."
-anonymous
-
Bailey Jones
TORONTO, CANADA

I got out of the shower as I dressed and stayed in underwear. I stared at my stomach and my lips curved into a smile, I was pregnant and we were going to have a baby, a little tiny baby.

"It feels nice, uh." Said the voice of my fiancé as he wrapped his two strong arms around my stomach. "Soon, you will be Bailey Jones Mendes and we will have another peanut."

I smiled at his words, it meant the world to me. "I know. I'm happy." I answered as his hands rubbed my bump.

"Where is he?" He asked as I laughed. "He's tiny Shawn." He pouted as I giggled at his cute face.

His kissed my shoulder as I rested my head again chest. "When are you seeing the doctor? I want to see the ultrasound by myself. This is so new to me." He whispered, he was the kindest guy I've ever seen.

"Next week. You wanna come?" I asked as he nodded. "Of course, he's the fruit of our love just like Brooke. You raised her but since a year now I help you." He explained, his word were simply pure just as him.

"You're way too sweet and innocent." I said turning around. "I can be bad, ya know." He said as I bursted into laughter.

He took off his arms and crossed them. "That was mean Bails." He said pouting as I apologized. "I'm sorry baby." I whispered as he continued to pout.

He huffed as I moved closer to him. "Please." I whispered as he shook his head. "I don't know, since I can't be bad." He said as I tried to not laugh.

I shook my head and cupped his sweet cheeks. "Baby, you know you're the only one who can makes me feel like a total moaning mess." I said as he started to grin. "You can be my bad boy."

He smiled crazily. "Forever?" He asked as I nodded. "Forever." I kissed his lips as he kissed back. "But, for now can you put some clothes on because I can't focus." He told me as I laughed and nodded.

"Follow me, I don't know how to dress." I said. "I have to dress nicely since I'm going to be fat in a few months." He shook his head and kissed my cheek.

"You will still look amazing to me." He started. "I don't want you to feel like you're a fat or something like that because having a baby is a blessing Bails." He added smiling. "And you shouldn't be ashamed of being pregnant. It's a gift."

I smiled. He always found the right words. He was perfect. "I love you Shawn." I reply

"I love you Bails." He answered as I focused back on my closet. "Can you wear your skirts?"

I arched an eyebrow. "Which one?" I asked as he stood up and looked for it in the wardrobe, he picked up the navy one with a white shirt and handed it to me. "This. You will look great." He told as I took it and put it on.

"There we go!" He exclaimed as I blushed. "Look, how my fiancé looks hot!" He said as I playfully pushed him.

"Stop!" I yelled as he laughed and hugged me. "Alright I have to go to work." I explained pushing myself out of his embrace. "I'll be back around six." He nodded and let me go.

"I'll take care of Brooke. Love you." He said as I put my heels on and kissed his cheek.

"Love you." I yelled walking out of the house.

I loved how my life turned and I will be forever thankful for him.

sorry if I did mistakes :))))
Love y'all