chapter thirty-eight

bailey jones
toronto, canada
-

It's been two week since we flew to toronto, and honestly everything's was perfect. in the morning shawn and i would cuddle, we would get up and make breakfast before brooke gets up, then we would go in to our parents or shawn would show us his favorite places, here.

now, i needed to find a house, so shawn and i got ready and left brooke at shawn's parents. he was driving to the agency with his hand on my tight, i felt his hand slowly went up and pushed it away.

"baby, even if sex car sounds really great not right now." i said kissing his cheek

he pouted. "sex car with you sounds perfect bails."

i giggled at his answer and rolled my eyes. "you're something else."

he smirked. "only with you my love."

i scoffed and shook my head. few minutes later, we were parking in front of the agency, we both walked in and waited.

"hello, shawn mendes and bailey jones in my agency, what a surprise." said the girl. "remember me? lisa o'brien."

i gasped. "oh my god! lisa, how are you?" i hugged her as she giggled

"i've been great." she replied. "what about you guys, i saw that you two were pretty serious."

shawn blushed as he squeezed my hand. "yeah we are, luckily i found the right one." i said making him blush even harder.

"no hug?" she said pouting at shawn, he laughed and hugged her quickly. "you have grown so much!"

"yeah haha." he laughed. "she knew me since i'm fifteen." he said to me as i nod.

"anyway, why you two are here?" she asked

"we're looking for a house around here." i replied making her nod. "is that possible to see a few today?"

"sure, my colleague is going to bring you to a few in ten minutes, is that okay?"

"yes, thank you lisa." i said smiling. "we should hang out soon."

"you know where to find me." she replied leaving.

i turned towards shawn and pecked his lips. "i'm so excited to see those houses."

"yeah, me too." he grinned.

few minutes later, her colleague came to us and introduced himself, his name is jordan.

the first house was big, way too big for me, we were going to be three maximum in this house.

the second one was perfect, the kitchen was spacious, the living room was perfect, she had four rooms and four bathroom, the garden was immense with a pool included. it was the perfect house.

"you love it?" asked shawn.

"shawn, i'm in love with it." i replied as he chuckled.

"are you going to take it?" he asked as i nodded.

"definitely, but do you like it?" i asked wrapping my arms around his waist.

"i love it here, i think the garden is perfect for kids and the neighborhood seems really nice." he replied pecking my lips.

"move with me here." i blurted.

he choked. "what?"

i gasped and let out a nervous chuckle. "it was stupid for me to ask that, i mean we are together for what? five months?" i said

he chuckled and brought me closer to him. "darling, i would love to move here with you."

my face lightened up. "really?"

"yeah totally." he replied. "bailey, i'm in love with you and i love being with brooke and honestly i'm practically living with you guys." he chuckled

"and when we are in los angeles, you go back living with brian or with us?" i asked

"whatever you want honey." he said

i nodded, he was going to move with me. it was a big step in our relationship and i was glad to have him by my side.

i'm waiting for the bus and it's raining again lol, i'm not lucky at all

sorry for the mistakes