chapte forty-five

bailey jones
Toronto, Canada

Earlier last week, we had to fly back to Los Angeles for the court. Seeing him again, really made me weak and ashamed, he tried to touch me. Just thinking about it, made me sick to my stomach.

Of course, Shawn was by my side the whole time and our hands were intertwined all the time. He would kiss my knuckles or my temple reminding me that everything was going to be okay and that he was here with me.

I couldn't keep it as a secret, because paparazzi followed us and spotted us to the court. At the end of the day, multiple articles were out talking about the fact that I got rape but It wasn't true. I needed to talk about it to the world but I didn't feel like do it now.

I had to talk to Emily about it. She supported me and at the moment I was grateful that she was my best friend. I explained to her that Shawn, Brooke and I were leaving for Australia since it was soon our birthdays.

We stopped at my sister's house because my little brother was here too. We talked about the little trip as they all told us that it was a good idea. Kate and James were still engaged, not to be rude but knowing my sister she could have said yes and one week later she could have given the ring back.

And now, here we are on a plane to Australia. We agreed to going to Australia with Brooke and we will go to Hawaii together. "I'm so excited." Said Shawn next to me.

"Me too," I replied with a smile as he sat next to me. "We really need it, eh?"

"Definitely, we're going to stay there three weeks wow." He said as I nodded. "That's crazy."

"Yeah, totally." I grinned. "I already miss my house."

He chuckled lightly. "Our house." He corrected. "And honestly, I got a feeling that it's going to be amazing."

"It is yeah. I'm gonna to take a nap, is that okay?" I asked as he nodded, I laid my head on his lap and closed my eyes as he stroke my hair.

[]

I opened my eyes feeling someone shaking me lightly. I looked around and saw that Brooke is next to us playing on her Ipad as Shawn watched her. I sat up and smiled. "Hey." He said. "We're soon here that's why I woke up you."

"Thanks." I rubbed my eyes and sat properly. "I slept so well. You are comfortable love." I said as he chuckled

"Thanks, I guess." He said with a cute laugh. "Can't wait to tan a little. I'm way too white look at me."

I laughed and shook my head. "You're perfect." I grinned and pressed my lips to his.

Once we landed, we took a taxi to the house that we rented for the three weeks. We weren't going to stay in a hotel for three weeks, Brooke would be bored and we would have to go to the restaurant every day.

Australia was beautiful. Sunny and hot, everyone was in a swimming bath, and went on the beach or to the pool. It was very chill compared to LA. We all knew that LA isn't very nice I mean people aren't nice and always stressed.

The house wasn't big at all. We had two rooms and two bathrooms upstairs and downstairs there was the kitchen, dining room and living room which was very nice. We also had a backyard with a pool. We settled everything in the house and called our parents told them that we have arrived.

"So what do you want to do?" Asked Shawn as I sat outside.

I shrugged. "I mean I'm kinda jet legged right now, we should stay here and tomorrow we will go out." He nodded and kissed my forehead.

"Okay, are you hungry hun?" He asked as I nodded.

"Oh my god, yes I'm craving of ice-cream," I said making him laugh

"I'm going to the grocery store, you stay here with Brooke, okay?" I nodded and laid a sweet kiss on his lips. "I love you."

I smiled shyly. "I love you too."

Australia was amazing and I couldn't wait to spend three weeks here.

-x-

shawnmendes

♥️Liked by karenrayment and 1,689,876 others

shawnmendes B&B❤️
👤; baileyjones
comments disabled

baileyjones

♥️Liked by katejones, shawnmendes and 1,879,990 others

baileyjones Australia is definitely the most amazing country
📸: shawnmendes

user1: she looks perfect

user2: She is in the same country as meee

shawnmendes: holy babe😍
baileyjones: ❤️❤️❤️

It's a long part, I hope you'll like it!

Sorry if I did mistakes, i'm not really good🥺