chapter thirty-six

bailey jones
toronto, canada

i was sitting in the bed, my eyes analyzed the messages that i got yesterday night, this son of a bitch found my number, how? i didn't know and i didn't want to know. should i let him see his daughter just one last time? then he could leave us alone.

i felt shawn moving next to me, i snapped my head towards him and smiled as he slowly opened his eyes. "morning sleeping beauty." i said laughing

"morning babe." he mumbled bringing me closer to him. "since when are you up?"

"maybe thirty minutes." i replied as he sighed.

"you okay, love?" he asked concerned

"jason texted me." i blurted. "want to see?" i asked as he nodded

i passed him my phone as he carefully read the messages, he scoffed sarcastically. "what are you going to answer?"

i bit my lower lip. "i was thinking of letting him sees her, one last time."

his eyes opened wide. "what? are you sure?"

i shrugged, "i mean, it could be a great idea then he could leave us."

he nodded. "yeah, sure." with that he left the room leaving me alone.

when i went downstairs, shawn wasn't here i went in the kitchen and saw a note.

hey, i left earlier for the gym i needed
to evacuate, i'm not mad at you just mad at him. I left pancakes in the microwave.
Love you both.
-Love, Shawn.

I sighed and sat next to brooke in the couch, my arms wrapping around her tiny body as i smiled.

to jason;
you can meet her tomorrow at 3pm for one hour and that's all. don't thank me.

[]
shawn came back two hours later, i was still in his shirt and brooke was playing on her ipad while i was cooking for us.

he made his way to the kitchen and hugged me from behind. "stop teasing hunny." he said as i giggled

"what do you mean love?" i turned around so we were facing each other

"you know what i mean, wearing my shirt and showing your ass." he whispered in my ear as i rolled my eyes and slowly kissed him. "i'm changing the subject, but what did you decide?"

"he is seeing her tomorrow at three pm and only for one hour." i said as shawn nodded. "why did you react like that babe?"

"i'm scared, she's not even mine." he said with sadness.

"shawn, look at me." he looked up. "she's all yours, we are all yours babe." i said kissing him gently. "i love you."

"i love you too."

they're cute🥺i want a boyfriend

sorry 4 the mistakes :/