t w e l v e

SheI woke up f my desk from the sound of my phone

She
I woke up f my desk from the sound of my phone. Someone was calling me. How did I even get home? Suddenly the whole day flashed for my eyes and I could recall every detail as if I was experiencing it once again.

"Stop it! Stop it! You're dead! Please stop-!" the door suddenly opened revealing my co-worker Sam.

"Chaeyoung sunbae?" She asked and saw me with red puffy eyes hugging my knees.

"C-Chaeyoung sunbaenim, everything alright?" I gulped and licked my lips. For how long have I been crying? For how did...

"You are not alright sunbaenim. Let me take your shift." Sam said and helped me up. My legs felt numb and my eyes were stinging, still full of tears.

"I don't know what is going on sunbaenim, but please... go home and take care." She smiled and her smile reminded me of my mom before the death of my father. I closed my eyes, hoping that the tears wouldn't fall, but I stopped them and gulped them down. I bowed for Sam before running off towards my house. I skipped the bus and didn't stop running until I reached my house. Once I closed the door and once I was all alone again the voice appeared again.

"Go home and take care."

Tsk as if she felt pity for your pathetic life.

You murderer.

You murderer.

You murderer.

You murderer.

You murderer.

"Stop!" I yelled and grabbed my hair falling onto my knees. Everything felt numb except for my heart and my head. My heart was stinging and my head was pounding. My tears were streaming down my face as I closed my eyes.

"Stop." I mumbled and for a moment it looked like the voice listened and stopped.