s i x t e e n

She
I kicked away a few stones as he still held me hand while we were walking towards nothing.

"I'm Chaeyoung by the way." I grinned awkwardly as he looked at me.

"Chaeyoung." He mumbled as he gazed at the sky.

"Beautiful name." He smiled and my heart melted from his smile. Somehow he felt so familiar. Then I realized it. He was the boy who was in the same class as me. But somehow this thought didn't solve my question. Besides that he felt so familiar still.

Suddenly my phone ringed and woke us both from our thoughts.

"I'm sorry." I said and he shook his head.

"Take it, I will wait." He said still smiling.

Him
My heart was beating at a too fast pace. At one moment I thought I would get a heart attack.

What was I doing? Why did I kiss her? Why didn't she freak out when I did?

Somehow she felt so familiar to me. As if I had met her earlier. As if she was someone I've known for years. Her hand was soft and I squeezed it lightly. Her eyes were still sparkling and we both kept quiet.

"I'm Chaeyoung by the way." She said grinning awkwardly. The expression on her face was cute, but I remembered the name from somewhere. Unconsciously I mumbled out her name hoping she didn't hear it.

"Beautiful name." I said quickly and earned a smile from her. We were both sunken in thoughts, at least. It looked like it.

Suddenly Chaeyoung's phone ringed and I heard the familiar song by Sunmi.

"I'm sorry." She said quickly and I shook my head.

"Take it, I will wait." I smiled again and she thanked me picking up the phone.

"With Chaeyoung." Her angelic voiced ringed in my head and while she was calling I tried to process what just happened.

She
"With Chaeyoung." I said as I looked up at Taehyung. His face was so beautiful and his voice was so perfectly deep.

"Chae?! Where are you?!" I heard Suho's soft voice yelling at me through the phone. My eyes widened and I looked at my watch only to see that it was already half past nine.

"I... I am sorry." I mumbled and Taehyung looked concerned at me.

"You're sorry? I was worried sick Chae! I! For one moment I thought you died or something! I tried to call you a thousand times!! You could've at least told me you didn't want to come!" Suho yelled further and I felt guilt building up.

"S-suho.. I... I... My phone was off okay? I had to work another shift because I left early yesterday. Where is the rest? Are they mad at me too?" I asked and I heard Suho gulp and sigh.

"Why are you always asking for the rest when I am the one who is truly caring about you. I don't get it Chae." And he hung up. Another bucket of guilt flashed over my body and I squeezed Taehyung's hand.

"I am sorry."