f i f t e e n

She
It was silent. He was cleaning my wounds and once in a while I would wince at the stinging pain. He looked at me deeply in the eyes.

Why did I feel so connected to him.

"Are you sure you want to tell me what happened?" He whispered and I gulped. The lump in my throat grew and I closed my eyes to hold the tears that were about to fall.

Was I sure?

The voice disappeared and I rolled down my sleeves. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes once again to hold the tears.

"Tell me your name." I breath out and he nodded.

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." He said and stood up to sit next to me on the stone.

"Yours?" He asked my hand still in his. What was I doing?

He was still a stranger, a stranger that felt so connected to me. As if... As if we were meant for each other.

I cringed at my own thoughts, why would I think that? This is reality, not some kind of drama. After a while he will leave you just like the others did.

And it's all your fault.

"Hey." Taehyung said and he puts his big hands on mine.

"It's alright, I am here." He said and gave me a hug. I really didn't know what I was doing at this point. I knew I was easygoing and I could talk easily to people, but letting a stranger hug you out of nowhere?

"If you don't wanna tell it, it's okay." He smiled and wiped away the tear with his thumb.

"You see... I have a problem myself." He said and fidgeted with his hands looking down at his feet.

"I..."

Him
"I..." Should I do it?

Should I trust another person?

She looked just as broken as me. She felt so connected. She looked like... like she truly cares about people.

I shook my head.

What are you doing Kim Taehyung?

Trusting strangers now huh?

You're really hopeless.

No. She is my happiness.

Silly boy, soul mates don't exist. Too bad.

I bit my tongue and looked at her puffy eyes.

"My parents died a few years ago..." I blurted out cupping my mouth. She looked up the sparkle still in her eyes.

"I... I will sound like a psychopath... but-"

She
His lips crashed onto mine. I am kissing a stranger.

I. Am. Kissing. A. Stranger. But I didn't pull away.

What was happening to me? What was he doing to me? I closed my eyes and kissed him back. And there it was. We kissing in the alley of the cafe.

"Ahem." I suddenly heard and Taehyung quickly pulled away. There stood Sana and my body started to heat up. His saliva lasted on my lips as I licked on my lips. His tongue ghosted in my mouth and I was as confused as he was.

"Trash?" Sana asked and waited for us to answer. When we didn't she pointed at the container behind us.

"Yeah haha..." I said awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck and stood up. Taehyung's hand never left mine and Sana walked away.

"Just make sure you end your shift silly." Sana chuckled before running back to the door and I coughed awkwardly.

"What just happened?" We asked both at the same time.