t w o •

HimI woke up to the sound of my alarm and almost smashed it

Him
I woke up to the sound of my alarm and almost smashed it. It was cold in the house like it always was and it rained outside. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. The summer break was over and it was time for me to go to the new school. I've been on the run for the orphanage that insisted to take me in after the death—, after my parents went away.

I still can't handle it, but one was for sure. I won't get into that orphanage. Look at me, an eight teen year old living on it's own. And still, I made it on my own. The house was awfully quiet and a bucket of memories washed over me. I shook them off, I wanted to forget them. They left me in the end. It is all their fault. No it isn't.

I sighed once again, my feet hitting the cold floor. The power has been off since their deaths, but I'm working on it.

"Taehyungie." I suddenly heard and felt a warm hand on my shoulder and shuddered. My heart skipped a beat and my body felt cold.

"Don't worry, it'll be alright." Her voice echoed in my head and I turned around. There she stood, vague for my bedroom window. Anger raging in my eyes as I listened to her words.

"Shut up! You've been saying that for the past few months! From the time you and dad left me! You don't know how hard it is for me! This is all your fault eomma! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" I yelled and threw things to the nothingness behind my window, the things shattering in a thousand pieces. My legs gone weak as I fell on my hands.

"I hate you so much eomma." I whispered and laid down on the cold hard floor, but what does this coldness do to me? Nothing, because it's the same old feeling I have been feeling for months. Gulping down the lump in my throat I decided to at least graduate from school, then I can get a job and go on with my pathetic non-existing life. It was the thing I am the best at. Not existing to other people. I saw myself in the mirror, a broken boy looking at himself.

"Look what I've become. Even more hopeless than before." I mumbled before shattering that mirror too.

As I opened the door to the bathroom I stepped over the sharp pieces of glass from the mirror. I shattered too. I couldn't look myself in the eyes, not when I am the only real monster in my world. Doing my normal morning routine like nothing happened I left off to school. When I entered the bus I asked myself, what will my life be like now my... now they aren't here anymore?

Nothing. Nothing different. I just have to pretend and everything will just be like how it was.