t w e n t y t w o

Him
In the meantime I've already found a job, but I was still on the search for Chaeyoung. How dumb could I be that I've never asked her phone number.

She didn't come to school for a month already. I really wondered what was going on. I even hesitated to ask Hoseok what was going on, but ever since that fight I've been receiving dirty looks from everyone in the hallway.

I sighed and clenched the cloth in my hands.

"Taehyung your shift is over, thank you for your hard work," my colleague said and I nodded.

"Oh noona?" I asked and she turned around and nodded her head.

"Do you know by any chance if Lilo's Tea House is available for work?" I asked and she shrugged and shook her head.

"My friend Sam works there, I can ask her," She smiled and I nodded in response.

"Thank you Noona," I said, still the name Sam sounded so familiar. I walked out the cafe and sighed. I stopped by a shop, and went directly towards Lilo's Tea House.

It wasn't really crowded at this time since it was almost 8 p.m.

"Hey, can I help you?" I heard someone behind me say and I nodded.

"One latte, please," I said the female nodded at me and turned around to make it.

"Hey, aren't you Taehyung?" She suddenly asked and I looked up. How did she know? I've never seen her be-

"You're that one boy that Chaeyoung unnie is talking all the time about!" She smiled and shook my hand without me noticing.

Sam.

Echoed through my head as I heard what she said.

"I am Sam, Chaeyoung's co-worker!" She says happily, but her smile disappeared within seconds.

"What's wrong?" I asked her hand she sadly put down the latte.

"I think I'm overdramatic, but I haven't spoken to Chae Unnie since she left. She was always the mood maker here," she mumbled and leaned onto the bar.

"W-what?" I asked and she looked up.

"You didn't know?" She asked and I shook my head in response. She pressed her lips in a thin line.

"I thought maybe you still had contact with her, but don't you really know? Aren't you her boyfriend?" The word "boyfriend" echoed through my head as I smiled.

She called me boyfriend.

"Anyways, she moved." I gulped as I put down my latte.

"Nobody here knows where and no one has had contact with her ever since. But I knew from the day I saw her that she was unhappy again. Tae-, oh are you older than me?" She asked and shook her head.

"You must be older than me, Chae unnie is older than me. Taehyung oppa-"

"Please don't call me oppa," I smiled friendly and she nodded.

"You made her happy again Taehyung, I know she was the mood maker, but from the time she stepped out of this cafe it was like her smile dissolved before you came. You have to find her,"