t w e n t y t h r e e - e n d

"There are rumors that Model Park is back in the country," the TV played on the background as Taehyung searched through folders and called the thousandth number.

It was about a year he hadn't seen Chaeyoung, and apparently she became a model for the company Park & Co. He sighed and put down his phone.

Everyday was the same. He had to go to school after that he went to work, then he would search every means of contact with her.

But without success he was still sitting by the same counter like the begin of the year. He sighed and rubbed his temples slowly realising it was impossible to get any contact with Chaeyoung.

What he didn't know was that Chaeyoung was searching contact with him too, but gave up a long time ago.

She accepted the fact she had to let go of the only reason she continued her life. The light in her life the only person that truly cared about her.

The two missed each other, but eventually accepted this was their fate and they weren't destined.

Chaeyoung may live in a rich family now, but she wasn't happy at all.

All those meetings she had to attend, and then being the public eye. Her aunt would respond: "Your mom told that you always wanted this," That was the thing she hated the most.

Her aunt may not be abusive, but she wasn't there for her either. She didn't care about her well-being, or what she wanted.

She sighed as she pricked her fork into the salad.

"Chaeyoung honey, why aren't you eating," she hated the pet names from her aunt, but eventually didn't care, because how much times she had told her off she wouldn't stop calling her like that.

"I am not your honey, and you know what. I am not eating because I am utterly disgusted by you," she told her and shoved her stool harshly backwards.

"You should be disgusted with yourself, using someone to get yourself money! You just wait, when I'm eighteen I'm out of here, better worry because within a year I'll be a legal adult. I don't care if I have to live poorly, if I just live without you!" She yelled and slammed her utensils on the table.

"Park Roseanne Chaeyoung! Come back to the table now!" The woman on the table tried to control her, but no one could tell Chaeyoung what to do. Ever since she lost contact with Taehyung she became cold and bold.

She slammed the door shut and turned her secret phone. She searched everything over Taehyung, but don't you know how many Taehyung's there are on the internet. She sighed and closed her phone.

The only picture she had of him was the polaroid picture they made when they were at a park. Oh god, how bad she missed Taehyung, and the worst thing was that she couldn't do anything about.

She opened her window and looked to the ground, was it too high? She thought it was worth a shot, at least then she'll have free time and at least the chance to leave this behind.

She grabbed her mask and her wallet besides her secret phone. Then she opened the window and jumped to the tree that was next to their house.

She lost her grip, but got back in a split second. Her heart was beating so fast, bur as she saw her care taker talking to one of the workers she quickly jumped over the border and ran as fast as she could.

Eventually she became tired and she entered a small cafe that was on the corner of a street. The people in the cafe greeted her friendly, and still didn't know it was her.

Ever since she became popular she couldn't even walk normally on the street.

Then he saw her. Sitting there in front of him in all her glory. The shine coming of from her skin. He could recognise her even with her mask on.

"One latte please," she told the bartender and with a sigh she leaned on the bar. Taehyung's mouth corners rose up as he entered the cafe.

"Hey girl, do you want to feel this?" Taehyung said hiding his boxy grin to the girl as she looked up confused.

"Do I know you?" She asked and shrugged and felt his jacket.

"Do you know what it is made of?" He asked and she shrugged.

"Whatever," she answered and then he took off his mask and it showed his boxy grin.

"Boyfriend material," he whispered in her ear as her eyes grew wide. She recognised his boxy grin out of thousands and his low voice- suddenly she realised.

"Taehyung,"