Chapter 4: Cammy Leaves Town

They heard yelling and turned around to see Cammy cussing one of the workers out across the street. Wolf was nowhere to be seen. We watched Turk crossing the yard with a very angry expression on his face. He walked to the guy next to Cammy and picked him up off the ground with one hand. He said I saw you grab my sister's ass. You will leave here now before I kill you. She did not ask for you to touch her now get before I kill you now. Once he dropped the man, he watched him run and get in his truck and drive away. Turk looked Cammy over and ask if she was alright. Shaking Cammy said. I am fine now that you are here. He kissed her forehead and watched her walk to the garage door and knew she was going to her apartment to lock herself in with the wolf.

He shook his head and turned and walked back to the house. Kevin and David asked if Cammy was alright. Turk shook his head and said no. She was shaking badly when I got to her. She locked herself in her apartment with the wolf. I should have broken that bastards' hand for touching her like that. Kevin was angry so he walked outside to the boxing bag and started punching it. It brought back the memories of Cammy being taken and then once rescued her nightmares and bruises. If he ever gets a chance to meet the Snakes VP Patch, he plans on making him suffer before he kills him. What he did to Cammy angered all of them. That is why they are very protective of her. She wanted the apartment above the garage because she still has nightmares and screams out in her sleep.

Falcon had walked into his room to shower after work. He was thinking of the kiss and his dick got hard. He started to jerk off thinking about Cammy and his cum hit the shower wall. He got out and dried off got dressed and walked into the bar. He grabbed a beer and sat down in his usual spot. Hawk walked and grabbed a beer and turned to walk to the table he and Falcon always sat at. He said, what the hell. Doug said. We all said that. Especially hearing about him kissing Cammy. Hawk was furious. His brother had a club whore on his lap making out with her. Doug said. Falcon better hopes that Cammy doesn't walk in and see that. At that moment the door opened and Hawk said. No such luck. Cammy walked in and looked at what had everyone's attention. Cammy was hurt. She slowly walked over to the table and picked up Falcon's beer and poured it on his head. She then threw the bottle hitting the wall above his head where the glass broke and fell down on him. 

Falcon said what the hell as he pushed the slut off him and stood up. Cammy said in a very icy voice. Stay away from, Don't look at me, Don't touch me, and Don't talk to me and she walked out of the door with tears flowing down her face. Hawk walked up to Falcon and said. You fucked up brother. You just made it clear that you don't want Cammy. Hawk raised his voice and said. According to club rules, I have the right to say I want to gain Cammy's trust and claim her if she will have me. Falcon said you can't do that. Doug said, yes he can. No Falcon said. She is mine. Not anymore. The door flew open and slammed against the wall. David yelled Turk you have to stop Cammy. What is going on Turk said. 

David said she jumped on her dirt bike and his headed to Devil's leap. What Turk yelled running out of the bar followed by the club members. They reached the field but they were too late. They saw Cammy sitting on her bike on top of Devils Leap, they then saw her ride down it and stop 1,000 yards from the ramp. Then she revved up the bike and rode up the ramp flying through the air. They all watched as she flipped her bike four or five times and then it started coming down. She is going to miss the landing. Shit, Turk yelled then they saw her front wheels hit and she rode down the ramp. Turk jumped on his bike riding through the field. He found Cammy sitting by her bike helmet in her hand. 

Turk stopped his bike with a few other club members who sat and watched as he ran over and pulled her onto his lap. Why he asked? Why did you do that? You could have died. She looked at him with tears running down her face and said. I wanted to die. I can't even kill myself. What is wrong with me Turk. Am I only good enough for men like Patch? No, yelled Turk. there is nothing wrong with you Cammy. You are a beautiful woman. She got up and put her helmet on her bars and got on the bike and drove to the garage where she parked the bike and went to her apartment. She walked in and said. I have to leave. I can't stay here. She walked to her computer and looked up cabins in the woods in Virginia. She found the cabin she wanted and called the agency sailing it. She said she will arrive at their office in two days.