Chapter 15: Spirit Cheats on Cammy

While Cammy was recovering from the birth Spirit asked his club members to clean the house he had bought one month ago for Cammy and his baby which turned out to be two. He couldn't wait to take Cammy and the babies home. Cammy woke up to see Spirit watching her sleep. She noticed he was holding the babies. He smiled at her but she didn't return the smile. He slowly stopped smiling his heart beating fast.  He thought she doesn't want me here. He said. Cammy in a quiet voice. She still didn't smile. He again said Cammy she looked at him waiting for him to continue. Cammy, please talk to me. She looked down at her hands. Cammy I know I shouldn't have told you I would lock you in our room at the clubhouse. But, I was scared. You were kidnapped and I just got you back. I wanted to keep you safe. I thought I would never find you and our baby. Damit Cammy, what was I supposed to do and say? I love you and I didn't want to lose you again. Please, Cammy, you have to understand. She still didn't say anything. 

Cammy I have a house in the country and I want you and the kids to come here and live with me. I found you again and I still love you and I love our kids. Please say you will come here and stay.  Ok, but I will not sleep in the same bed as you. I can't not yet. He sighed. He said that's fine just as long as you will live with me in the same house.  Cammy was being released from the hospital and Spirit drove his truck to pick them up and take them to the house. As they arrived Cammy saw a very beautiful house with a woods around it and enough yard for the kids to run and play. As they arrived she saw wolf come running to greet her. He sniffed the children and then followed them inside the house. Right now the kids are sleeping in the same room. They will do this until they need their own rooms. Cammy will sleep in the other room.  After getting them settled Spirit said. I have to go to the clubhouse but will be back later tonight. Will you be alright. Yes we will be fine Cammy said as she watched Spirit walk to the front door. 

There was a party going on at the clubhouse and Spirit prayed that Cammy didn't show up. He had been secretly having sex with one of the new club whores.  She doesn't know he already as a Valkyrie and thinks he is going to make her his. He will never take another Valkyrie as Cammy is his one and only one.  Elizabeth and Steve were waiting for Spirit thinking he was bringing Cammy and the babies. When he arrived without them she was upset. She wondered if he even told her the club members wanted to see her and meet the babies. Tammy walked over and whispered to Elizabeth. Come to the kitchen we need to talk. Elizabeth followed her to the kitchen and Tammys said. Have you heard? Heard what Elizabeth asked? Word is spreading that Spirit has been having sex for a month with the new club whore Jessie and that he was going to make Jessie his new Valkyrie.  He can't do that without going through a club divorce. He has to prove that Cammy slept with one of the brothers and we all know that has not happened. 

Does Steve know about this? I doubt that. He would beat his ass if he did. Cammy is our sister and he would kill anyone that hurts her.  Let's do some investigating. Where is the club whore Jessie now? I don't know.  did Spirit go his room? Let's go. Tag Elizabeth said. he walked over to the booth in the back of the room the girls are now sitting at. She said. Is there a way to turn someone's cell phone on without them knowing it and hear what is being said. Yes why. She said get your laptop. Tag went and got his laptop and said. Give me the number. Elizabeth did and he looked up and said. That's Spirits we know. He said ok. He did something and then they heard what was going on in Spirits room.  Jessie was giving Spirit a blow job. They heard that's right Jessie suck it harder and Spirit moaning. Then I'm can't hold it, then that's right swallow it, swallow it all. Then they heard Jessie say. When are you going to make me your Valkyrie?  

Then Spirit said never. I have a Valkyrie.  So, you never fuck me but you let me suck you off. What, I 'm not good enough for you. No, your not. I will only put my dick in my Valkyrie never a fucking club whore.  You won't have her much longer if she finds out about us. She will never find out about us. Don't make the mistake and think that if she leaves me again I will change my mind. I won't. You knew what you were getting into when you agreed to be a club whore. None of my brothers will ever take a club whore as their Valkyrie. Get the fuck out of my room. They saw Jessie come walking out of the hallway with an angry look on her face. Shit said Elizabeth. Does he think Cammy won't find out about this? Maybe he never fucked her but his dick was in another woman's mouth. It is still cheating.