Chapter 11: Cammy is rescued

They brought Tag's truck and as he got in, he still held Cammy close to him. As they pulled up into the Viking MC parking lot Elizabeth came running out to assure herself that Cammy was alright. She looked at her smiling and said. Take her to bed Spirit. We will all rejoice at her return home when she wakes up. Spirit walked pass his club members who made two lines to assure themselves she was home and she was in good health. They all whispered. Welcome home half pint.

As Spirit walked into their room and shut the door, he lay her on the bed. She still had a grip on his hair, and he grinned. She wasn't going to let go anytime soon. He took her boots off and then his and pulled back the covers and he took his jeans off before laying down on the bed. He pulled her close to him sighing. He held her tightly in his arms and watched as wolf jumped on the bed laying at Cammy's feet. He finally fell asleep. Spirit was woken up by finding Cammy laying on top of him. She was kissing him, and he opened his mouth putting his tongue in here's exploring hers. She slowly moved down his neck and kissing every sweet spot she had memorized on his body. He slowly watched her move down his body and when she got to his boxers, she slowly pulled them down and off his legs.

Spirit decided to let her do what she wanted, and she was bringing him more and more pleasure. When she kissed her way back up to his cock and she wrapped her tiny hand around it his hips jerked. It felt good having her smooth hand rubbing his cock up and down and then he hissed as she put his cock into her mouth.

As Cammy slowly sucked, licked and nipped at his cock he said Cammy that feels so good. She started moving her mouth faster on his cock, sucking it until he said Cammy, I am going to cum. She just looked up at him and moved her lips around his cock and sucking and licking and he felt his balls tighten and he breathed in saying Cammy, and he felt his cum erupt from his balls and up his cock and shoot into her warm wet mouth. He watched as she licked up every drop of his cum. He reached down and pulled her up to him and he whispered. My turn as he slipped her shirt over her head and rolled her onto her back.

As Spirit explored Cammy's body kissing, licking, nibbling on every one of her sweet spots he heard her panting and moaning. As he reached her hips, he slowly removed her jeans and panties saying. You are so wet. And he gently pushed her thighs open further and placed his mouth on her clit. He licked, sucked, and pushed his tongue inside of her and her hips jerked up meeting his thrusting tongue. As he went back to licking and sucking her clit, he put two fingers in her sweet core moving them pushing them in and out of her. Cammy squeezed around his fingers and she said. Spirit please he moved his fingers and tongue faster and then he tasted and liked her sweet juices as she released onto his mouth as she screamed his name.

He sat up gripping her hips and pulled her onto his cock and he shoved inside of her smooth velvet core. God Cammy, I missed you, I missed this. He said as he pumped in and out of her taking his time with her. He has her screaming his name with her release four times before he could no longer control himself and with one final push, he felt his balls erupt and his cum shoot up his cock and into her core. She clenched around him sucking every ounce of cum from him. He lay down next to her exhausted. After his breathing returned to normal, he walked to the bathroom to clean himself and bring back a warm cloth to wash his woman with.

Satisfied that his woman was clean he climbed back into bed an pulled her back on top of him. He knew that in a few months she would not be able to lay on him like this. Cammy had his hair in her hand again and he said smiling looking down at her. You are home now Cammy. She lifted her head looking him in the eyes and bent down and kissed him. I missed you so much she said. I never gave up hope that you would find us. He said. I would never stop looking for you or our baby. She said. Spirit he looked into her eyes and said yes.

Spirit I love you. Spirit's eyes widened and he grinned and said. Finally. Finally, you can tell me you love me. He asked. How long? How long have you known? She said. I think I loved you when you told me that if you had been the man, I gave pleasure to you would have been buried so deep inside me that I would be screaming your name several times before you were done with me.

Spirit grinned and said. Now I am that man. I love you half pint and I love our baby. I will never stop loving you. I have waited a long time for you. He watched as she closed her eyes following asleep. He woke her up again that night laying between her legs. He was licking and sucking on her clit when she moaned. She spread her thighs wider giving him more room and she reached down and grabbed his hair jerking her hips up to meet his mouth. She came screaming his name. He moved up on top of her pushing his cock inside of her feeling her velvety smooth mussels clinch around him. He made love to her slowly even when she was begging him to go faster. He watched her face as she blushed and heard her gasping breaths as she clenched around him tightly milking his cock of his cum.

He knew that he could never live without her. He knew exactly how to bring her to the point of losing control. He loved how her body responded to his. He loved how his hands and mouth could have her scream his name. And he loved how she would explore his body, and the fell of his cock in her mouth bringing him so much pleasure. She was his. He would kill the next person who thought about taking her or harming her in any way.