Chapter 7: Cammy Makes Out with Spirit VP of the Vikings MC

Hunter sat next to Steve and Spirit and he said. I don't trust that prospect. Did you see the way he stared at Cammy? Yes we did they said. He is up to no good. I don't like him either. I want two prospects on Cammy at all times when she is not inside the club. I think he would try and take her if he can.  Hunter said. You should put the new prospect who just got out of the seals and the other one who was airborne. They would be someone they wouldn't want to mess with. Good idea. Lets talk to them. We will talk to them tonight. Steve looked over at Tammy and she held up a joint and pointed to Cammy. Steve pointed to the door and he watched as Tammy took Cammy outside. He grinned because he knew that music and dancing would soon be done in the bar. He also knew that once Cammy started dancing with Tammy the boys would not be able to keep their eyes off them. 

Tammy lit the joint and handed it to Cammy. She and Cammy stood next to the door smoking. When they were done they walked into the bar. Steve winked at Tammy. He knew that Cammy needed that. She was tense and needed to calm down and enjoy herself. He wanted the old Cammy back. The one who loved to dance, and chase people and had fun. He grinned and walked to the kitchen and brought out M&Ms with peanuts and gave them to Cammy. He saw her take her shoes off and then Hunter sneak up and steal her M&M's. He ran behind the bar and she jumped up and ran to the bar and climbed on a chair then the bar trying to get them. He started running down to the end of the bar and she ran across the bar and the members picked up their drinks laughing as she ran across the bar toward Hunter. Spirit went and sat at the end of the bar. As she reached the end Hunter pushed against her leg and she went sideways off the bar and into Spirit's lap. He started laughing and Spirit holding Cammy reached his hand out and hunter handed the M&Ms to him. Spirit handed them to Cammy and she climbed off his lap and walked to the table and sat down. 

One of the prospects said. That was the most fun they had in a long time. Watching a girl run down the bar. Cammy was wearing shorts and as she walked away from the bar a couple men said. Dam she has a nice ass. Spirit growled and they held their hands up. We know she is yours. Hands off. He grinned and said. That would be a good idea. then the music started and the girls hit the dance floor. Dam that girl has some dance moves as well. Spirit was glad he was in the dark. Watching her move made his dick hard. 

Nate's phone rang and he heard what his prospects said. What do you mean she is with the Vikings? She said what? laughing her mom told you she would won't come back. You had no right to demand that she return to the clubhouse. She is not club property. She is your VP's stepdaughter, not a fucking club whore.  Tara said. If Cammy doesn't want to come back she won't. It has been seven months since Cammy left the Rough Riders. Cammy and Elizabeth were in a good mood. They left her house along with Tammy. Thank god Tammy was sober. As the girls entered the clubhouse Cammy saw Steve. She ran over and jumped into his lap. She leaned her head back and said. Stevie, everyone knew Cammy was up to something. He looked down at her smiling. Yes. Stevie can we have a party? He grinned and he said. Why do you want a party? She said because I want to dance, smoke and have fun. He laughed and said. Sis, when you get in this mood, I end up having to kick someone's ass because they touch you.

spirit