Chapter 6: Cammy Meets Her Twin Brother

Back at the Rough Riders MC Falcon walked into the clubhouse with his bag. He noticed that everyone present was not happy with him. He just walked to his room and as he opened the door he saw the box Hawk said Cammy left for him. He shut his door and put his bag on the bed. He picked up the box and opened it. He sat down on his bed and looked at the pictures. He remembered every one of them. He just didn't know when Cammy would have taken them. Then he saw the last one. The one of him walking away from Cammy through the field back to the garage. The day he had kissed her, the day he had made out with the club whore, The day she poured his beer over his head and threw the bottle against the wall. The day she told him to never look at her, touch her, and never to talk to her again. The day his heart broke as he watched her walk out of the clubhouse door with tears flowing down her face. The day he lost her and she left the compound to never return. 

He took that picture and put it on his wall. The rest he put back into the box and put on a shelf in his closet. He walked back out to the bar and asked for a beer. The prospect serving beer gave it to him with a look of hatred on his face. His VP Doug and her brothers looked at Falcon not saying one word to him. Turk her oldest brother said from the bar not looking at him. Falcon, right now I want nothing more than to smash your face in. You made our sister believe every word you said. You made our sister trust again to give her heart away and what did you do. You smashed it just like that. He turned and looked at him. If anything happens to our sister I might just have to kill you he said. It's because of you she jumped Devils Hill. She made that jump. A jump that should have gotten her killed. That was what she wanted. She wanted to die after what she saw. Right now I hate you more than I hate Patch. He slammed his bottle down on the bar and turned and walked out of the club door. 

Falcon walked over and sat at the table he and Hawk always sit at. He watched the door open and watched as Hawk walked in got a beer and walked over to sit down. Hawk looked at him and said. What no fucking whore sitting on your lap making out with you he asked? No said, Falcon. I was stupid. I was running scared and I wanted to know what kissing another woman would be like after kissing Cammy he said looking at Hawk. Hawk said. You son of a bitch. How fucking stupid are you? At that time the door opened and they both heard. Falcon, I am very disappointed in you. How could you do that to the woman you said you were going to make your Valkyrie? Shit, they both said. Mom, what are you doing here? I came here to set you straight. I taught you better. At least Hawk is not going down the same road you appear to be going.  How did you hear about it he asked or do I have to guess? Hawk never said a word. How the hell do you think I heard about it. Apparently one of your cousins heard about it from Cammy herself. And guess what? That cousin asked permission from her adopted brother to get to know her. He was shocked that a relative of his would do such as think. 

Falcon she said. You know have competition.  You fucked up son.  Which cousin Falcon and Hawk asked. She grinned and said. Now, why would I tell you that? I will not tell you where Cammy is. You need to suffer for what you have done. She then looked at Doug and Tara and said. Hello, you two. I am sorry that this jackass of a son of mine rejected your Cammy. She was a joy to be around. I had hoped to visit her here and ride horses with her but that won't happen now. Tara smiled and said. You are more than welcome to ride the horses whenever you want. You know that Cammy won't mind. Hawk and Falcon's mother Laura smiled and said. I will take you up on that offer but you have to ride with me. I would enjoy that Tara said smiling. Laura then looked over at Falcon frowning. Dam that boy. She sat down next to Tara and I ordered a beer. They sat and talked for sometime before they got up to walk to Tara's house. She told Laura she could use Cammy's apartment while she was here. Falcon and Hawk looked at each other. I didn't know mom knew Cammy. Well, apparently she does. And which fucking cousin is interested in Cammy they asked? Hell, we have cousins in almost every fucking MC in every state. Where is she? I don't know and mom and Tara are not going to tell us. Shit, Falcon said.