Chapter 25: Jeannie buys a Cabin

As Jeannie was walking back to her apartment she decided. It is time to leave the compound. She was going to buy a small house at the edge of town. She got on the internet and found one about 10 miles from the clubhouse. She called the number and scheduled an appointment to see the house tomorrow. she off for two weeks. She set her alarm for 9:00 AM to get up and get ready to leave by 9:15 Am. This would give her plenty of time to get to the house. As she turned out the lights and got into bed Reaper was standing outside looking at the window of her bedroom. He knew he had really fucked up and that he was back to square one as if he was waiting for Jim to give his ok for him to claim Jeannie again. 

He didn't even get to mate with her because everything happened so fast. He knew if he didn't do something to get her to talk to him he was going to lose her.  The next morning Jeannie got up she showered, dressed, brushed her teeth and hair and walked out of the apartment closing and locking the door. She drove out of the compound without saying anything to the prospects at the gate.  She drove the 10 miles and turned off the road onto a dirt road and drove for about five more minutes. As she drove past the trees she saw the small log cabin and a car parked in front of it. She got out and saw a woman standing on the porch. She introduced herself and they looked around the inside of the cabin and then walked around the outside. 20 acres came with it and it was for sale at 25, 000. Jeannie stated she wanted the cabin and would meet the woman at her office in 30 minutes. She was going to get a check from the bank. She would pay for the cabin in full. They parted ways and Jeannie drove to her bank where she met with a teller and got the check. She then drove to the woman's office and signed the paper's making her the owner of her own small log cabin and 20 acres of land to do with as she pleased. She would keep this quiet so that she could leave the compound when she chooses. 

Jeannie then went to the store and bought food and other items she would need as she planned on spending the weekend at her cabin. She stopped at the compound and packed a bag and grabbed precious then she locked the door and drove out of the compound again.  Reaper and some prospects watched her drive away. No one said anything even that night when she did not return home.  Jeannie was happy and now that she had her own home she could come and go as she pleased when she needed space away from Reaper. Jeannie drove to her new cabin. When she arrived she let Precious out of her cage and let her run and explore the area around the cabin as she unloaded her car and carried everything inside. When she finished she left the front door open so Precious could come and go while she put the food away and then went and made her bed. 

When she was finished she unpacked her flat screen tv and hooked up the DVD player to it. Next, she unpacked her movies and sat them in the shelf. Next, she unpacked some books and placed them on another shelf. Once that was finished she walked into the kitchen and made a pot of coffee. Once it was finished she poured a cup and walked out and sat in the rocking chair drinking her coffee and enjoying the peace and quiet. She heard her phone ringing and she looked over at it. I picked up my phone and asked. What do you need Elizabeth? Where are you she asked? I'm safe why do you ask? When are you coming home? Sunday night around 9:00 why? Just asking. So you won't tell me where you are at? No, because she will tell Steve and then it will get around the clubhouse. You met someone, didn't you? No, I didn't meet anyone new. I just needed to get away from the clubhouse and that whore along with Reaper. 

Elizabeth said. I understand and I don't blame you. Even though he says he has not been with her since that day. I will stop by the clubhouse to see you when I get back. Alright, she said. Enjoy your time away she said before hanging up. Elizbeth knew that Reaper was a lier. He was still messing with the whore and he needed to be caught. She knew there was a party Sunday and she knew that Reaper would get caught. She couldn't wait. She called Jeannie back and said. Don't come in the front door. Call me when you get here and I will meet you at the kitchen door. Alright, Jeannie said. 

Jeannie spent a wonderful weekend at her cabin. She had not slept so well in a long time. She got up Sunday took her bath made the bed with clean sheets and watched the dirty sheets, towels and wash clothes putting everything away. She threw the used food out and turned everything off except the refrigerator. she would be back next weekend. She made sure all the windows were shut and locked before walking out the door and locking it. She put Precious in her carry box and got in the car. She drove into the compound and parked her car at the garage. She unloaded everything and took it to her apartment then she called Elizabeth and walked to the kitchen door.

Elizabeth met Jeannie at the back door. As they walked down the hallway they saw him. Reaper had a whore against the wall kissing her with her legs wrapped around his waist.  They stopped and stood there. Tears were running down Jeannie's eyes. Elizabeth snapped a picture of them on her cell phone and forwarded it to all the club members. All of a sudden all their phones dinged at the same time. As they opened the picture they could not believe what they were seeing. That stupid son of a bitch. What is he playing at? Steve jumped up running down the hallway with several club members they stopped when they saw Jeannie and Elizabeth standing to look at Reaper and the whore. 

Steve took his phone out took a picture of Reaper kissing the club whore with her legs wrapped around him and Elizabeth and Jeannie standing right behind him looking. Elizabeth and Jeannie walked towards Steve and the club members and as she was walking by he handed her a joint.  She lit the joint smoking it as she walked into the bar. She and Elizabeth walked to the bar and Jeannie was handed a beer and she said. Liquid Cocaine. The prospect looked at her and handed it to her. He has sad eyes knowing all hell was going to break out tonight and Reaper will be getting hit with it hard in the face.  He was going to get what was coming to him. 

Jeannie three years later