Chapter 28: Red Dragon MC Clubhouse

Mike, president of the Red Devil MC just hung up the phone with his VP, Ripper. Ripper and three prospects are on their way to the clubhouse. One to drive Jeannie's RV and SUV back and one with a van to take her personal things back. Jeannie will be riding back behind him. They are leaving Saturday morning. They have a two-hour ride. His clubhouse is in Somerset, Ohio. This is a small town about one hour drive from Columbus, Ohio.  Mike was laying in the bed with Jeannie's head on his chest. He never thought he would get to hold and kiss her let alone have her as his Valkyrie. She had made him the happiest man alive. Then he remembered the club whore. He thought. I need to be honest with her about how she chases him all the time but he has never touched her in any way and doesn't want to.  Jeannie woke up realizing she was laying with her head on Mike's chest. 

Jeannie slowly lifted her head and said. Good-morning. Good-morning he said. Jeannie, I want to tell you about my club. He told him about his VP and his Valkyrie, as well as his enforcer and his Valkyrie. You will be good friends. I just know it. I also want to be honest with you about the club whores. I want you to know I have never touched one or let them touch me but there is one club whore who doesn't want to leave me alone. Her name is Vicky. I just need you to know that I don't want her and never will. Jeannie smiled at him and said. I believe you Mike. Thank you for telling me. He said you do? Yes Jeannie said. I do.  Mike smiled and kissed her. She moved over him sitting on him slowly kissing him until she slowly slid down his body to lay against him.  We are leaving on Saturday morning. I have two prospects who will drive your RV and SUV to the clubhouse and one that will drive your personal belongings. You will ride behind me he said smiling. Everyone at the clubhouse is excited that I have finally found my Valkyrie and can't wait to meet you. 

He said. Let's take a shower and go get breakfast. She smiled jumping off the bed and ran into the bathroom. Mike grinned and followed her. After showing and walking into the kitchen Steve said. Mike that item you ordered arrived today. Mike smiled and said. Good, I will get it from you after breakfast. Mike was happy as Jeannie's Cut came in. He hoped they put the correct road name on it. Little Bit because she only comes up to just past his waist. She is very short and tiny. He has loved her since the day he first laid eyes on her. He couldn't wait for his parents, sister and brother meet her. They will love her just as much as he does. They got their plates and coffee and sat across the table from Steve and Elizabeth.  All of a sudden this little ball of fur ran into the kitchen jumping on Jeannie's lap licking her. Jeannie wrapped her arms around it saying, Precious. I missed you too.  Mike grinned as he has seen how much that dog and Jeannie love each other. Mike had to admit that this little dog was cute. He has ended up loving the dog as well. She is very friendly. 

We finished eating and Steve and I left to go to his office. Elizabeth and Jeannie talked about how they are going to miss each other. Elizabeth made Jeannie promise to call once a week and that they would both visit each other's MC. They stood up and put their dishes in the sink and walked out to sit at a table in the corner. They talked about how things would be different without each other. Steve walked over and sat down. He said Mike will be back in a minute. Jeannie saw Mike walk to the table with a beer and a cup of coffee. He knows that she drinks coffee all day long. She loves her coffee. Steve and Mike talked about having Steve and some club members coming to his club for a few weeks in August. He said they would have a BQ and spend time together. 

They heard two motorcycle's pull in and Mike and Steve walked out to see meet them. It was Mikes' VP Ripper and his Enforcer Motor. A van pulled up with three Prospects in it. As they got out of the van and the VP and enforcer turned their bikes off they greeted Mike. Good to see you Mike. We were beginning to think you had abandoned us for this club. No, I just couldn't leave the woman of my dreams behind. Where is our Queen they asked? come inside. As they all entered they walked over to the woman. Jeannie stood up beside Mike and Mike introduced Jeannie to them. They all kneeled and bowed their head and put a fist over their heart. Queen Jeannie they said. We will protect you with our lives. Thank you, Jeannie said. I hope to be good friends with you all. They stood up and grabbed a chair and sat down with Steve, Mike, Jeannie, and Elizabeth.