Chapter 22: Jeannie Receives her Cut

Everyone was getting ready for the party. They heard that Reaper was leaving to live with the Vikings MC in Virginia where he was going to become the VP of the club,  and he was taking his woman with him. No one knew yet who that woman was. Jeannie and Reaper were getting ready for the party. Before getting ready Reaper made out with Jeannie for a while. He loved her kisses and holding her in his arms. Something he had wanted to do for three years but couldn't. He was making up for it. There was a knock on the door and he groaned because he didn't want to stop kissing Jeannie. She grinned as he got up off the bed and walked to the door. Jim said. You two need to stop making out and get ready. You have two hours before the party starts and I need to make the announcement of you leaving and you need to claim Jeannie and put her cut on her. Ok he said. 

He shut the door and said. You can shower first then I will. Unless you want to take a shower with me he said grinning. Jeannie smiled and said. Not yet but soon. He laughed and said. You're right because if I had you naked in front of me in that shower we would be in there for a while. She grinned got off the bed and walked into the bathroom. Reaper smiled as she walked away thinking. And the day I finally make love to you I will do it all night long until we both are exhausted. He sat in the chair waiting for Jeannie come out. She walked out with a towel wrapped around her. He looked at her with lust and groaned. His cock was getting hard and he stood up walked over kissed her head and walked into the bathroom stripping to take a very cold shower. 

Jeannie dressed and put her hair in a messy bun. She heard the shower door open and saw Reaper in jeans and boots but no shirt. She wanted to rub her hands up his chest and feel his muscles ripple and then suck and lick her way down his stomach. Shit, she was getting wet. Reaper saw the look and grinned as he put his tee shirt on and then his cut. He held her hand as they walked out of his room. Jim was in front of the bar and yelled. Listen up he said as Reaper and Jeannie walked up and stood by him. As you all know Reaper is leaving to become the VP of the Vikings MC in Virginia. He is taking his woman. Reaper the floor is yours. He turned and looked at Jeannie he said. Jeannie, I already asked you to become my Valkyrie now I am asking you in front of my club members. Will you be my Valkyrie? You know I have waited for three years to claim you. Yes, I Jeannie will take you as my man and be your Valkyrie. Jim handed Reaper the box. He opened it and took her cut out. It said Property of Reaper and her road name was the little social worker. He put it on her and kissed her. Everyone congratulated her. Several of the club whores were angry because they now knew why he would not mess with them. 

Jim, Reaper and Jeannie walked over to the VIP table. As Reaper sat down he pulled Jeannie onto his lap. He was now the happiest man alive. One day when the get settled he was going to marry her. He wanted to have children with her. The prospect that had his eye on Jeannie was feeling a little pissed. He wanted that little bitch for himself. His president made it clear he was to stay away from her. If anything happened to her he was dead. She was now legally Reapers Valkerie and he is a bad mother fucker. He grabbed a club whore and pushed her to her knees unzipping his pants and shoved his cock in her mouth. She had dark hair and he fantasized that it was Jeannie sucking his cock. Everyone was having a good time when the club door was slammed open and the President of the Black Widow MC and a few members walked in. The prospect shoved the whore away and zipped his jeans. No matter his hatred for Reaper no one was going to take a Valkyrie from this club. 

Jim stood up and asked. Why are you barging into a private party? You have something that belongs to me. Jim said. What would that be? a little girl named Jeannie. Jim laughed and said. Why do you think my sister belongs to you. The president swallowed. He did not know the girl was Jim's sister. Her boyfriend owed me and he gave her to me. He had no right to give her to you because she did not belong to him. She is Reapers Valkyrie. The president said. You're a fucking lier. Reaper stood up and said. My president is not a lier. Jeannie, he said. Come here. Jeannie walked to Reaper and stood in front of him. He turned her showing her back. You tell me what that fucking cut says. Reaper said. It says. Property of Reaper. Now you fucking understand you have no claim on my woman. If her ex owed you anything then you collect it from him. She is mine and she is going nowhere. Actually, we can give you her ex. He has been in the cells for a while.  The president and his club members knew the rules. He could not claim a woman who belonged to a biker member be it his or someone else's MC. 

I will settle for that son of a bitch then. Her ex was brought up and thrown down at the presidents of the Black Widow MC's feet. He is all yours. Take him and leave. They did just that. The president of the Black Widow MC was going to make him pay and pay dearly for trying to give him this club's presidents sister and Reapers Valkyrie. He could have gotten him killed for trying to claim her. They dragged him out of the club with the president cussing because he lost a beautiful woman. He would never have hurt her. He would have made her his Valkyrie and treated her like a queen. 

Reapers outfit

Jeannie's outfit

Jeannie Cut