Jeannie and Mike the President of The Red Dragon make out

After the tattoo was finished Donna again cleaned her equipment. She looked at the clock and said shit. I didn't realize it was that late. I need to get home before my man worries about me. What do I owe you Jeannie asked? Not a thing because you gave it to me. You kicked Reaper to the curb and choose a good man.  Thank's Jeannie and Mike said. They looked at the tattoo and admired it. It was beautiful. Donna said. I believe you two have my best tattoo's on your bodies. She grinned and walked to the door. Reaper was walking by when he looked over and saw Jeannie's name tattooed on Mike and Jeannie laying on his bed.  They heard Donna say. Fucked up for the last time didn't you Reaper? She didn't listen to what he had to say instead, she closed the bedroom door and walked down the hallway and out of the clubhouse door. As she drove home she was smiling. Her friend will be happy now. 

Mike stood up and sat down on the bed beside Jeannie. He said, Jeannie.  You don't know how much I wanted to claim you but had no right. All I could do is watch you. I watched as Reaper ripped your heart to pieces and wanted to kill him for it. I want you to know. I will never cheat on you and I will be faithful to you. He leaned down and kissed her cheek. Jeannie needed to kiss him again so she turned her face so that their lips met. She gripped his arms pulling her down toward her. He kissed her licking her lips until she opened her mouth letting him explore it. He moved to lay on top of her and she opened her legs cradling him between her thighs. They kissed for a while and he slowly moved his lips down her neck sucking and licking until he found her sweet spot. She moaned as he sucked and nibbled on her neck and she pushed herself up against his hardened cock. They continued to kiss each other using their hands and lips to feel each others body. He reached on hand up pulling her tube top down freeing her breasts. 

Mike began licking his way from her neck down her chest until he reached her breasts. He put one nipple in his mouth rolling it with his tongue, sucking on it and then giving her other nipple the same amount of attention.  Jeannie felt her core becoming wet and she rubbed her herself on Mikes cock. She moaned and brought her hands down his back wrapping her legs around his waist pulling him closer to her. He then brought his face up to her and said. We have to stop. We are not ready for this yet. Jeanne tried kissing him again and he said. Please, Jeannie. I do want you but first I want to get to know each other, spend time with each other. Jeannie knew he was right but fuck this man was sexy as hell and he knew how to turn her own. She said. You're right. He sighed as his heart beats slowed down.  Mike said why don't we ask Steve and Elizabeth if they want to go to the Waffle House and get away from here for a while? I would like that. Let's do that.  I will ask her for a jacket. I really don't want to go to the room I shared with Reaper and grab one. We will have a prospect box your stuff up and put it in my room. 

Mike stood up then realized my shirt was under my breasts. He leaned forward licking a nipple while gently pulling my tube top up covering them.  He then took my hand and we walked out of the room and into the bar. We walked over to where Steve and Elizabeth were setting and asked if they wanted to go to Waffle House with us. Hell yes, Steve said. I asked Elizabeth if I could borrow a jacket when she got one for herself. She brought back a jean jacket and gave it to me. After I put it on we walked outside to the bikes. Mike handed me a helmet and I put it on climbing onto the back of his bike wrapping my arms around him. He started the bike and we followed Steve out of the compound. The Waffle House was 10 miles down the road.  When we pulled in I saw a bunch of girls standing around outside. They were looking Mike up and down licking their lips. He paid no attention to them. As I got off and handed him my helmet he noticed several men looking at me like I was a piece of meat. I did not pay any attention to them. I grabbed Mikes hand and we followed Steve and Elizabeth in the restaurant found a booth and sat down.  Make looked down at me then leaned down and kissed me before handing me a menu. 

Several of the kids that had been standing outside walked in and found seats where they proceeded to act like shit heads. The boys were being rude to the waitresses and Mike had enough of it. He stood up and slapped the back of the boys head who was the worst. He said. Didn't any of your mother's teach not to be disrespectful to adults and women? Keep harassing the waitress and I will personally throw your asses out the door. It got quiet when they realized he was serious. Mike walked back and sat down and proceeded to eat. As we ate we talked and discussed that at the end of the week we will be leaving to go to the Red Devil MC. He said that a van will be arriving in a day or two to load up my personal belongings and another man was coming to drive my RV to the club. Another prospect would drive my SUV there. Steve said. Jeannie, I am happy you finally kicked Reaper to the curb. What he continued to do was uncalled for. 

Jeannie and Mike