Chapter 16: Cammy Lights Her Cut on Fire and Throws it at Spirit.

Steve just got off the phone and told Spirit the Red Dragon's would be coming and Rider the president and his VP have agreed to a peace agreement.  Tag text that tonight the Red Dragons were coming and the party was this Friday.  Tammy called Cammy and said. Bitch we're going are going out tonight. Have your mom come get the kids for the weekend.  Cammy said. About fucking time.  Cammy called her mom and she said she would be there tonight pick up her grandbabies. Cammy hung up the phone. She knew there was a party this weekend at the clubhouse. Time to dress sexy. After Tara left with the kids Elizabeth and Tammy walked in the house. They had their outfits on. The boys didn't know we were going to join their little party tonight. Payback is a mother fucker they said. It has been two months since Jessie was removed from the club but three knew club whores arrived and Shawn said. Shit was going down between them with Spirit, Steve, and Handsaw, Tammy's man. We will catch them tonight. 

After dressing and putting on their property cuts they got in tammy's jeep and she drove to the clubhouse.  They agreed if they caught their men with club whores they would throw their cuts in their faces. We girl have had enough being cheated on. As we got out of the jeep and walked to the door three prospects said. God Dam Handsaw's, their VP's, and presidents Valkyria's all were hot. Then they said. Fuck me. Those three were in trouble because they knew they were all getting their dicks sucked.  Rider the president of the Red Dragon saw Cammy walk in and he said. Fuck me. I want her but she belongs to Spirit. Whiplash said I want that woman but shit. She is Handsaws woman. Rider said.  I think all three of them are in trouble. Right now all three women were high and when Cammy gets high she is hell on wheels.  As they walked in they saw three women between their men's legs getting head.  They didn't say a thing. Cammy said to a prospect being me a whip. He ran came back and handed the whip to Cammy and Rider said. This should be interesting.  Cammy let the whip down and then let loose. You heard the crack and everyone stopped talking as they saw the whip swing out and give Spirit a small cut on his cheek. The whip flew out again and wrapped around the whore's neck. Cammy jerked her away from Spirit and you could see his dick went limp real quick. Elizabeth unplugged the jukebox and all eyes turned to her. Steve's mouth dropped open. He said. Elizabeth it is not what it seems. 

Cammy took out the phone and called her mom. They already had a plan should Spirit be caught again. When her mom heard code Red she knew what to do. Mom code red Cammy said. Spirit looked at her and asked. What the hell is code red? Cammy slowly put her phone in her pocket took off her cut walked over holding it and said. Code red is. You will never see your children or me again. I gave you chance after chance to be faithful still you cheat.  All three woman took off their cuts and held lighter fluid in their hands. The men watched them as they poured the fluid on the cuts holding lighters. As they moved the flame to the cuts they said at the same time. Cammy said as the cut caught on fire. I Cammy am no longer the property or Valkyrie of Spirit. and then as the cut was burning she threw it at Spirit's feet. 

Spirit said no, you can't do that. Why not. You have shown over and over I wasn't good enough for you. She then looked over at Rider walked to him grabbed the chain around his neck and brought his head down towards hers and kissed him. Dam this man can kiss. Spirit was pissed. Rider thought if I could have this woman I would never cheat on her. The girls then turned and walked out the club door. They headed to town where they stopped at the Rivers Edge. The owner was a friend of Spirits. The girls were going wild and having a good time. Carry picked up the phone and called Steve's club when the bartender answered the phone and heard the girls were there and he told Carry the girls burned their cuts and left their men because they just couldn't stay away from the club whores Carry said. You have got to be kidding me. No the bartender said. I'm not. Well, I'll be dammed. A lot of men in this club will be happy to hear that including me and he hung up the phone.