Chapter 5: The path to your dream

Ten miles away, two glowing eyes watched you from a distance, and the full moon shined in the bright night light.

"I would never be the same without my family," I said to myself as a shooting star passed by.

"Who's hungry?" asked Dad

"I'm ready for some fresh meat! Err...I mean grilled, of course" said Adophine, realizing what she said.

We looked at each other and stared at Adophine, she was special.

"Don't worry I'll make some fresh meat only for you, Adophine" said Dad

"Let's build a campfire! I will get some wood, be right back!" exclaimed Adophine as she sprinted off. I think I've never seen Adophine so happy before, but it made me happy. We sat down silently as Dad went to hunt, he was a hunter. Berna and I waited in silence.

"AAAH!" screamed Berna

"What- , I saw two gloomy eyes looking at me.

Suddenly some random music played and I saw Adophine coming out of the forest with some wood in her hands and she started dancing. I was shocked and so was Berna, there was a wolf in front of us and you're just dancing in front of it?!

"What are you two waiting for? Don't you want to scare the wolf away? Come and dance!" called Adophine.

We went to join her, dancing shakily, but after some time we danced the night away, and the wolf didn't mind at all! We continued dancing and I swear I saw it move its tail side to side but it was only for a second before it went away into the darkness. We had so much fun dancing around the campfire with my sisters, for once I felt like this would never end. Suddenly Dad came and stared at us before saying:

"Looks like you girls are in a good mood, but it's time to eat!" said Dad

"Wow, Adophine! You scared the wolf away!" cheered Berna

"Well more like we scared it away," said Adophine

"Yay! Sisters forever!" I cried pulling my sisters together for a hug. I saw Dad wipe off a tear as he watched us all together.

"Speaking of that, I have something to tell you something..." declared Adophine

"What is it?" I asked, curious.

"Dad and I agreed on this already, I'm leaving and joining the wolves as the Wolf Girl, it has been a great life living with the best sisters in the whole world and the best family but I need to follow my own path" explained Adophine, wiping off a tear that just rolled down her pink cheek.

"Oh, Adophine, I knew you would be wolf's best friend, but I'm going to miss you, a lot" said Berna and hugging her one last time.

"Adophine, I always knew you were meant to be with wolves and all this excitement was planned right?" I asked.

"Yes, I wanted to have a good time before I leave," said Adophine, still sobbing.

"Well, we all wish you luck, you were the best sister ever and we will surely miss you a lot," I said and gave her a big, giant hug.

"I will do as much as I can to help you uncover the mystery," said Adophine as she left, forever.