032

☆彡

"you look..," brandon trailed off, smirking at the sight of his girlfriend. even in jeans and a sweater, she still had that sex appeal to her. atleast she did to him, "fucking amazing,"

it was now close to twelve. the boys and trinity decided to just spend new year with each other instead of a full house. it was trinity's idea to get dressed up and act a fool all night off of each others energy.

"you look good too my love," she kissed his lips, grabbing the collar of his button up shirt to hold him in place.

"enough of that lovey dovey crap. go hook up to the aux cord," zion muttered as he walked into brandon's room to retrieve his charger from the outlet.

trinity rolled her eyes, "it's aight headass, we gone find your perfect match real soon," she patted his heavily on his shoulder just to piss him off.

"i don't need a perfect match, i just need my dick sucked," he swatted her hands away, walking out the room.

trinity couldn't help but smile and shake her head, "let's go before zion throws a fit," together they walked out hand in hand and into the living room.

she granted zion's wish, putting her phone onto the aux cord. her playlist was at random, so the first song to play was act up by city girls.

"ooh," she got hype, turning the volume up even louder. she mouthed the lyrics, thinking what it would be like if diamond was her at the moment to pop off with her.

"real ass bitch, give a fuck bout a nigga," zion repeated the words, "is this what females listen to?"

"you can't lie, this song slaps though. not just the lyrics but the beat is fire," trinity edged on. city girls always put her in that mood where she doesn't need a man to please her and she all about getting ber bag. now that she has brandon, they can get that bag together.

"the beat lowkey do hit," nick commented.

"exactly!"

"so where the alcohol at? i'm trying to get as lit as possible," edwin said, scrolling through his phone.

"mood. i'm ready to st-" trinity was cut off by brandon,

"no. no way in hell are you drinking again after you just got poisoned," he scolded her. he watched her pout as her shoulders sank. "i don't care. catch an attitude all you want,"

"damn," austin muttered.

"i second that," zion spoke up, "i don't need you throwing up a over the place and i definitely don't want to hear that shit either,"

"y'all are so rude," trinity scoffed.

"be thankful," brandon kissed her temple. they snuggled on the couch, watching the other boys flood into the kitchen to grab the shots.

"can't i just get one shot?" she pouted.

"nope. i'm not telling you no again either. if you get sick, i'm not going to help you," he was being harsh, but she needed to learn her lesson some how.

"ugh," she rolled her eyes. he was right and she hated that, so she was going to give him the silent treatment till he breaks her down.

"baby," he waited for her to turn, but she didn't budge. "trinity, don't start," he warned her. his fingertips traveled up her arm until he reached her chest. "baby," he sang, finally moving his hand to rest around her neck. the hold wasn't tight, but enough to male her tense under his touch.

he turned her face towards his, "don't be like that," he smirked. they were only inches away from each other.

"ten!" all the boys rushed back into the living room, not even caring about trinity and brandon who were near fucking each other. they had to prepare for that shit anyway if she was going to be staying here most od the time.

"six!"

trinity glanced up at her boyfriend, his hand still wrapped around her neck. being so close to him in this moment reminded her of the first time they met. he had the stubble, his eyes glistened. this boy was jusy overall beautiful and trinity felt like the luckiest girl alive.

"three!"

brandon leaned in closer, admiring trinity. she was makeup free, small moles and freckles danced across her face. her hair was messy and all over the place, but damn she pulled it off so easily. he was lucky to have some one like her bring out the good in him.

"one! happy new year!" the boys went crazy.

trinity pressed her lips to brandon's, feeling herself melt into the kiss. it was full of passion. there was no tongue, making the meaning behind the kiss deeper. it was just two people who really liked each other expressing their emotions through a warming kiss.

"alright, alright," zion called out, separating the couple.

"take it upstairs. better yet, take it back to new york," edwin waved the pair off.

trinity laughed, "happy new years guys!" she gushed. since zion was right there, she jumped up and into his arms to squeeze him into a tight hug.

she appreciated all the boys for different reasons and she was glad they liked her enough to let her stay in their home and be a nuisance when ever she wanted to or felt like it.

"happy new year!"

AUTHORS NOTE

loool. im so late
but heeeey :))

i believe this is
the end of this
book. it is LONG
over due but i
finally did it like i
hoped lmaoo. i dont
think im finished
just yet tho.

if yall get any
updates, its me editing
and making small
changes ro the chapters
so yeah.

thank yall sm 💗💗💗