Unknown number|Z.H

"After the concert, when we were all tidying up and finishing off, we were getting ready to go back to our hotel, and Daniel just suddenly goes 'where the hell is Zach?'." Jack explains. "Corbyn then called him, and he didn't answer. Then we found his vibrating phone left the dressing room. But lucky for me, I knew his password because what sort of best friend doesn't know their buddies passwords." The crowd listening chuckle along. "So we called Y/N." Jack grins down at me and I grin back. "She answered and told us she was in McDonalds with Zach. Sadly for us, there are many, many, many McDonalds in the centre of Birmingham. By the time we found them, they were just sat with each other. And honestly, I had never seen Zach look so happy. And I still see that, whenever they are together it's just the best ever. And I'm so happy, so happy for you bro. I'm so glad I never got your text." The whole audience laugh as we all raise our glasses and take a sip before Jack sits down again. Zach turns to grin at me, his hand squeezing me. Quickly, I lean in to kiss his cheek; being mindful of my lipstick. Then comes a second ting from a glass as Jonah stands to his feet.
"Second best man speech coming up." Everyone in the wedding receptions eyes are drawn to Jonah, stood in his suit. Just like all the other lads, as well as Zach's younger brother Ryan. To my other side sit my bridesmaids, all looking stunning. I sit in the middle of all these people at the top end of a room full of all the people I love, in my white gown and listening to the various stories that have occurred over the years between Zach and I. They sit there as yet another part to our story, watching us, as we step into the next chapter together. And I can truly say, that taking Zach's last name, which I didn't find out about for the first month of knowing him, and knowing I'll spend the rest of my life with him, that I am thankful that he made that one mistake of texting the wrong person on that sunny day back in the September of 2018.

392 words 🐉👑