The true blue, the new you

I sat on my bed as tears fled from my eyes. ' why do they hate me so much? ' I thought. I tossed and turned, but no matter what position I was in, I couldn't sleep. I even played music, but no matter what I played, I just couldn't sleep. I grabbed my phone," Jeez..3:42..? " I stared in confusion." I thought it was 5 already. " I groaned annoyed.

I went to the bathroom and turned on the lights. My hair was curly and my freakles were popping out here and there." And here we go.. " I yawned. I grabbed my hair straightener and started from the top of my head.

Then I grabbed my concealer and smothered myself in it, especially my my face, that's were the freakles strike the worst. I looked back at my phone,"  ah, 4:05..that's nice, now all I gatta do is practice my special act. " I sighed sadly. Sometimes I do wish they would notice my pain, but most of the time I wish to keep it do my self so they don't get more and more pissed off with me.

They often tell me I need to be more like Keith, and I'm going to practice just that. Ever since Keith left for the B.O.M, I have improved my behavior. Instead of goof off Lance, I'm focused, and I do my job. But I still joke in my free time, and I need to stop.

I need to train more.

Eat less.

Talk less.

Be stronger.

Just stop being..me.

I sat on my bed and waited until 5:30 to do solo training." I may look fly, but I still wanna die! " I remembered a meme as I started walking over to the training deck. " Ha, that's totally me. " I walked up to the second floor and messed with the controls." Let's start were we left off, " I ran back downstairs and quickly transformed my bayard." Training level 35, begin! " I yelled. A bot fell from the ceiling. I shot at its chest plate but it quickly deflected it." Awe dang... " I said jumping away before it jabbed my arm. It knocked my bayard out of my hand." This is gonna hurt like a buttcheek on a stick for sure, " I mumbled before punching it right in the head. It stumbled and fell into the floor.

" End training sequen-"

' Keith wouldn't stop, he'd keep going. He wouldn't be as weak and pathetic as you are, he would want to keep going because he's better than you,

And you need to be him. '

I stopped myself from finishing the sentence. My knuckles were bleeding." Training level 36, begin! "

-_-5 hours later-_-

" E-end training sequence..! " I wheezed out. The bot shut down and feel into the ground. I picked up a small mirror, which was cracked." Only a few curls, slight freakle issue, I can fix that. " I ran back to my room and nearly fell into the bathroom. I shoved the plug for my straightener into the wall." Hurry, hurry, hurry! Heat up! " I waited for it heat up, somewhat impatient. Once I felt the heat, I ran the straightener through my hair. I grabbed my concealer and slapped on more of it. " Okay go go go go..! " I ran to the dining room and stood by the door because Hunk wasn't there yet.

Alarms echoed throughout the halls. Obviously Hunk was the first to arrive, I did not speak or do anything, I waved and opened the door for him. " Good morning, Hunk. " I greeted. I leaned against the wall," You okay man? " Hunk asked from across the kitchen." Just tired, I think I'll skip breakfast and sleep. See you at training? " I asked. He nodded, slightly worried. I walked to my room, I wasn't going to sleep, Keith wouldn't. I laid down in bed, in my gross and sweaty jeans. I heard the door open and I flung out of bed, bayard already in its form. I was tackled to the ground, I couldn't tell who it is! The galra?! " Calm down Lance, this will help us! " shiro's voice rang in my ear." Shir-AHHH-" I screamed in agony as I felt a needle press deeply into my neck. Other hands covered my mouth," Shh, we're helping you!" I heard Allura. I felt tears come down my face, yet I felt no pain. What have they done to me. All of a sudden I felt nothing. I was numb. My brain was filled with nothing but," give me an order. "