The youngest is the most delicate

Young boy, six years of age, neglected, beat, depressed, bullied, and starved, trying their hardest to be the smartest, best, and most talented child out of the five children. Of course, starvation did not help with insomnia nor intelligence but he makes it work. Seen as the mistake and being the youngest, he was offered the least, and given little to nothing.

And years went by with the same cycle.

A week before the event, everybody was packing their things away." What are you doing? " He questioned his sister as she packed away some family pictures." I'm packing, we're moving to America hermano menor" And that would be another big chapter in his life.

A few months of being locked up in their home, their parents finally collected money from a job they found out of the blue. His parents managed to get to get money for his siblings to go to Altea High, a quite expensive school including supplies and the fee. Being thrown into an education system with out any help, he was already being bullied because of his accent, his skin tone, his freckles, his hair, anything they could get their garbage hands on.

" You look like Aurther the aardvark! "

" You're hairs a bird nest! "

" You're accent sounds so stupid! "

And Lance just smiled and nodded. He never spoke, and kids thought he just didn't know English, another thing to target. He did know what those words meant, he just thought his priorities were far more important than random kids at school. They just didn't know of the struggle he was going through back at home.

The insults,

" You're worthless! "

The beatings,

" Dear diary, Papa only smashed my head with 5 bottles today! Oh how I am thankful for his mercy! "

The starvation,

"No food for you! You didn't get your chores done and now I have to do them you weak piece of meat! "

" But- "

" Shut up! "

The father did not want the school to be getting more and more suspicious of the actions at home, so to protect his dignity, he forced all five McClains to wear concealer over their bruises, cuts, and slashes. A click, which named themselves,' Voltron ' were still quite suspicious of the McClain family. They way they would never talk to others, and if they needed to talk, they would only whisper to each other in Spanish..

The click sat at a round table in the lobby," Do you think they're just shy and weird? " a small girl with chestnut hair and peach skin asked. " I doubt it, I heard from Lotor that they came from Cuba and don't understand English. Yet then again, wouldn't they have someone to help them understand what the teachers are saying? " Said a somewhat tubby kid( I'm not insulting him or others, but I'm tired and don't know how to breathe )with an orange headband. " Well if he came from Cuba he should be deported back, it's not to be mean, but American kids can be a whole lot different from where they grew up. " A girl with platinum hair mentioned. Another female with blonde hair nodded in agreement. " Well they moved here for a reason, they didn't just decide'You know what children, lets jump on up to the USA! ' " A boy with violet eyes retorted. They all tried to think of other reasons the McClains acted like they did. By coincidence, all five were walking near the table and whispering to each other, in Spanish of course. This was Voltrons chance to at least get their names and not just call them,' The McClains ' or ,' The McClain family ' " Yo McClains! Sit with us, we have extra seats! " the small girl spoke with delight. The five looked at each other before nodding in agreement. Hobbling over to the table, they stood awkwardly and waited for the group to say something. " Come on, there's five seats left, so one for each one of you! " She spoke again. The five seats were next to each other, they felt safer that way. The oldest of them sits next to the blonde, and the youngest sits next to the mullet.