We're all good.

I ran down the hallway to see if I finally made it into fighter class. I've worked so hard on getting here, I swear on my madres tortillas if I'm not on that list I will fight the government.' McClain, McClain...Where the frick am I.. are you freaking kidding me! ' My mind started racing. I looked at the paper frequently. ' Maybe it's on the second list, yeah it has to be..! ' before I could get there, I heard a familiar voice,' James griffin... ' " Oh look, McLame made it in to fighter class! " He looked over at me and I flinched," It's going to be a fun year... "

That was one year ago. and I still swear on my madres tortillas, I will beat that kids butt into the ground! I feel bad for his friends, man specially kinkade, he's so quiet and doesn't do anything, he looks more distressed if anything. Well still, I hate James, I hate Keith, I hate everyone here except Veronica, Shiro, Pidge, Hunk, and Kinkade. They are the only ones I will ever talk to and be kind about it. Of course, I have never talked with Kinkade before, but I've seen how he acts. He's very sweet and kind. I can't even imagine what it's like being ' friends ' with a bully. He probably gets bullied. Okay but enough about kinkade and his sweetness, I am loosing interest in space. It's not that space is less interesting, not that at all! It's so cool! Yet I can't be happy with James around..I can't do it! I'm sad. I'm miserable..! I want to go home and take Veronica with me, and I would so tell her that I would leave...except I haven't told anyone this is happening and I don't feel like being even more pathetic that I already am.

Bell rang, 6 AM mountain time, breakfast. I got up and groaned, Hunk usually doesn't get up until I'm done getting ready. I got everything I needed and headed into the bathroom. I peeled my face mask off, feelin' fine. I rubbed my face and sighed, it felt so soft. As I got dressed, I snapped to a tune. " Yeeto skeelito, I look like a cheeto! " I screamed, Thats what I made Hunks alarm, which I am the alarm.

" Mmm...I want cheetos.!" I heard from outside the bathroom door." Well you ain't gonna get nothing if you don't hurry up! " I left the bathroom and Hunk whizzed in. Around 10 minutes of waiting later, Hunk bursts out the bathroom," Let's go! " He said, and booked it out the dorm room. We laughed as we raced but my long leggies got tired. " Go on without me, I need a breath!" He nodded and ran of. I bent down holding my knees." Well well well, looky what we have here.." James came out of no where. I jumped up almost like rapid fire and looked him dead in the eye. " What do you want now James? " I asked bluntly. He shoved me up against the wall, I made a small' meep! ' sound. He stared at me. I looked around, not even his buddies were around..I don't understand what he's doing this time. He continued to stare at me and I began to sweat in fear.
Then
.
.
He kissed me.
It took me a moment to process what was happening. I gasped, but that only gave him the opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. Instead of yelling and running away for help, I sat there in shock. He pulled away, his eyes clouded with lust. I whimpered and tried to slide to the left under his arms, but he moved his left arm too quickly and slapped me in the face with his right. " Shut up! I'm taking you too my dorm..so we can have our fun.." he yanked my arms. " W-Wait no! Stop! I don't want to! Let me go!" I screamed. This time he punched me,"  Hush! " He growled. I shivered, looked down, and followed.

-_- time skip due to the fact I love James except I'm making him a butt hole in this and I don't know why-_-

I'm laying in his bed, completely vulnerable.  I've been raped...by James. It hurt..I'm hurt..I want my sister and Hunk. James said I couldn't leave though..and I don't know what he'll do to me if I try to leave. He wont give me my clothes back. I whimpered quietly, hoping he wouldn't hear me, but he did and he slapped me, telling me to shut up. Someone knocked on the door,' This is my chance..! '  I thought. As James got up, I grabbed the blankets from his bed and waited for him to open the door. But as it opened, I saw a familiar face, its kinkade..! I sprung out of the bed and tried to run to him. My feet tapped lightly against the cold metal floor." Who's in there? " Kinkade asked quietly. As I was about to slide out of the doors to him, James held me by the throat. I clawed at his hand, trying to get some air into my lungs. " Stop! " I heard kinkade. ' Why in the world is he helping me?! ' that thought repeating over and over again. I kept clawing and struggling for air until I felt someone else's hand grab James' and pry it off of me. I fell to the floor, the blanket falling with me. I coughed and coughed, air finally coming back to me.  I looked up to see kinkade and James punching each other. I shook in fear," S-Stop! " I plead. James stepped on my hip, causing me to yelp and curl up.