Chapter 3- Emma

Today is the first check up on the baby, Killian and my parents are both with me to see how the kid is doing. "So Emma you are bout a month along the baby is healthy and so are you. You can schedule your next appointment at the front desk." I scheduled it for 2 weeks from now, Killian was stating at me the whole way home I finally had to ask why. "Why are you staring at me like that?" He just laughed like I was stupid and never answered, we started clearing out the spare room my mom had given us Neal's old crib. It was white so it would match whatever color we do for the nursery. I had a hunch it was a girl and Killian was happy with whatever it was. We moved the crib, dresser and rocking chair into the baby's room. After all the cleaning I got tired I tried to take a nap before getting a call from my mom saying to meet her at town hall immediately. I ran down the steps to Killian sitting in the couch, "Killian we have to go my mom needs us immediately at the town hall it's important come on." We drove as fast as we could to the town hall, Regina and my mom were standing panicking I was freaking out. "Emma so glad you are here, we have to go to the Enchanted Forest." I stood shocked I didn't know what to say, "Why what happened?" My mom pulled me aside to tell me what happened without causing a riot. "Someone was working in the mines and hit Regina's fail safe and there is no stopping it this time. We have to leave." If StoryBrooke was gone that meant Henry wouldn't be able to come home, "How long do we have?"
"About 3 hours or so!"
I walked out of the building and got into my car, Killian followed me. "Swan what are you doing?" I didn't answered his question I just drove toward the town line, we had found a way for people to leave without losing their memories. "I have to go get Henry so he can come home or he won't be able to see us again." I decided to call him first so he would understand why he has to leave. It rang before he finally answered.
E: Hey kid I'm coming to get you someone hit your moms fail safe and StoryBrooke is being destroyed we're going back to the Enchanted Forest. When we get there come outside we don't have a lot of time left.
H: I'm standing outside I had a bad feeling so I'm waiting for you.
E: I'll be there in like 10 minutes
I drove and drove until I saw him waiting for me at the bus stop he buckled up and I sped back to StoryBrooke, people were already jumping in the portal. I met up with my family as we stood waiting our turn to jump in. Regina and I were the last to jump in, "Is this safe for a pregnant woman?" She nodded and jumped in we landed in the floor of my parents castle. "We are home." I heard my mom say it was home to her not me or  Henry. I walked around the castle trying to find my mom, I figured she was in my old nursery. Surely enough she was and crying over the balcony, I knew she wanted to raise me here but I wouldn't have the bond I have  today. "Mom?" I said as she turned to me and wiped the tears from her eyes, she walked right past me. Now I know where I get the running from, I went to my father in hopes he could talk to mom. "Dad mom was having a moment in the nursery and then she locked herself in her room can you go and talk to her?" He nodded kissed me on the forehead and walked up the staircase to my mom, Killian came in later and lead me out to the garden. "What are we going out here?" He gave me a passionate kiss then placed his hand on my belly, there was a slight baby bump but not big enough to notice. "I wanted to spend time with you before your mom steals you away to dress you." I laughed and we danced until Regina called me in to talk. "Regina what is this about?" She gave me the dumb look like I should know but I didn't, "This is about that little thing brewing inside you. Do you know about what the savior can reproduce?" I hadn't really thought about it but I knew it would be stronger than me. "No what is it?" She sat me down and explained, "You were born from true love which made you the savior and the product of true love. Your child is the product of true love and the baby of the savior, it will be the most powerful of you and me combined. We have to protect it with everything we have and not let the magic it possesses get out of control." My baby will be more powerful than Regina and me that is not something to toy with, I know I want the baby to keep its magic but now I'm not so sure.