Chapter 18- Life goes on

4 years later

Life has become even more eventful since I had Aiden almost 4 years ago, Henry and Violet had their daughter named Penelope Swan and moved into the Summer Castle permanently. Regina and Robin fixed up the nearby kingdoms and raised their daughters, my parents still continue running the kingdom, throwing balls and teaching me my duty. As for Killian and I we are expecting our second baby pretty soon, Aiden is excited about meeting his new sibling. I'm a little past my expected due date but I'm not rushing for the baby to come, Aiden may be excited but he doesn't fully understand that he won't get all our attention. 

2 weeks later

It's been almost two weeks and the baby is closer to coming I can feel he or she pushing down on my bladder. I get little sharp pains in my side that goes away, but nothing serious like with Aiden. I laid in bed trying to calm the kicking but the baby continues to kick me and I can't get comfortable. I feel my legs get really cold even though it's the middle of summer and I am under the blankets. "Killian wake up I think the baby is coming, my water just broke!" I said wincing in pain as I tried to get up to tell my parents, I couldn't move Killian ran to get them. They came rushing in with Doc and Whale, I began to push and before I knew it Killian and I had a beautiful daughter. "What's her name Honey?" We had picked out names a long time ago before I found out I was pregnant, "This is Isabella Paige Jones, named after Killian's mom."  I handed her the baby and I fell asleep happy that I had two wonderful children, an amazing husband, and the best parents a princess could ask for.