Chapter 13- 9 months later

I sat in the nursery with Aiden trying to get him to talk but all he wanted to do was crawl around and throw toys at me. Killian came in and sat next to me, "Love Regina is here with the new baby! Let's go see." He pulled me up and I picked up Liam and put him on my hip, he's gotten so big soon he'll be a year old. Regina was standing with my mom holding a yellow blanket with Robin holding Olivia."Emma meet Kathrine Danielle Mills-Locksley !" I gave Aiden to Killian so I could hold the precious little baby, "She's adorable Regina you did good. Robin sorry she did most of the work." I handed her back to Regina, Henry stood with Violet who looked sick. I knew what had happened I've been pregnant twice, "Hey Violet how do you feel?" She led me to the other room evidently she hasn't told everyone including Henry. "No one knows yet yes I'm pregnant not even Henry I was wondering if you could make the fireworks." I nodded and she rushed off back to Henry, I was happy that he was getting a family of his own but I was sad because soon he'll be leaving for good with his new family. As I started to cry I heard "Mama!" I looked at Aiden who smiled. "His first word was mama come here baby." I took him from Killian he finally said his first word it was me, Killian thought it would be daddy. I had a gut feeling it would be me and I was so happy it was. I put Aiden to bed and went back downstairs to my mom who was sitting on the counter in the kitchen sipping water. "Hey sweetie what are you still doing up?" She asked as I sat next to her, "I'm just not tired yet Aiden is finally sleep though so I can try." She gave me the look like I needed to tell her what was actually wrong. "Okay find I feel bad that Aiden's  first word was Mama, Killian wanted it so badly to be daddy." She pulled me off the counter and I prepared for the hope speech, "Honey Aiden's first word shouldn't make you feel bad, he'll say daddy when he's ready. Just be grateful you didn't miss it." I knew she regretted not knowing my first word, but I remember the painful memory that made me say it. "Mom my first word was no when I was three." I saw the sadden expression on her face and I felt bad once again. "You didn't say your first word until you were three. Tell me why I'm ready to hear it." I sat hoping she would change her mind but she continued to listen. "When I was three there was this foster family, I lived with them for about three months before they found out they were expecting a child of their own and sent me back. I said no because I didn't want to leave them, I never talked before because I had no reason to and I thought my voice didn't matter." I feared that I shared to much, I felt my mothers hand on my as she wiped the tears with the other. "Your voice definitely matters baby it always does." She pulled me into a hug and we walked upstairs to our rooms.