Chapter 8- The Dream

I woke up sweating I tried not to wake Killian as I got out of bed. I made my way to the kitchen where my father sat drinking some water. I poured myself a glass and wiped the sweat off my face, I sat panting trying to catch my breath. "Hey sweetie what's wrong?" I couldn't hold the tears in any longer I rushed to him crying as hard as I could, he pulled me away and wiped my tears. "Honey tell me what happened?" I sat on the stool next to him and tried to find the words, this dream was more like the vision I had in the underworld. "I was with the baby in the nursery when I went to do something then I went back and he was gone. Nothing left but his baby blanket with his name on it." I cried again hoping it was just a dream and my son wouldn't be taken from me. "Emma he won't be taken away, we'll do everything in our power to prevent it." I hoped my father was right and whatever was after me doesn't take my child. I wiped my eyes and walked back to upstairs stopping by the nursery on the way up, it was empty now but son Liam would be growing up in here. He would have a different life than I did, he won't have to worry about saving anyone from danger. I crawled back in bed with Killian and cuddled next to him putting my hand on my stomach. I didn't sleep the rest of the night scared I'd have another nightmare about my son, by the time I did fall asleep in was early in the morning and I had to get up for a riding day with my father. We'd planned this forever ago but I didn't feel up to it but I couldn't let my father down on some bonding. We haven't had much time together since we arrived in the Enchanted Forest and I felt bad but with the baby plans and my mother stealing me away to try on dresses for the balls there isn't enough time ever. Henry and I haven't had time either, he's always out exploring the forest with Violet. We headed out towards the woods on our horses, my mom packed us lunch to have. We stopped at the place where my mom got caught in my fathers trap, we ate in silence until my dad broke it. "So have you and Killian discusses names yet?" I nodded I wasn't going to tell him just yet he had to wait until the baby was born. "We have and we have a name but you can't know yet until he's born." I saw his expression change to disappointed but he made me wait to hear Neal's name it's payback. We continued back to the castle where Neal was playing outside with Henry and Violet, I walked up and hugged Henry and smiled at Violet. She has changed so much since I last saw her in the Enchanted Forest, she was more open and love Henry so much. I was happy and knew what he was here for, our family is growing each more in different ways. "Hey mom I have an announcement I'd like to share with everyone!" I nodded and gathered everyone together, using my magic to mirror Regina to come over. She appeared in a cloud of purple smoke, we all sat down as Henry and Violet giggled to each other. "We are getting married!" Violet said as I stood up pulling them both into a hug, my son was growing up and I missed so much but at least I didn't miss his big event.