Chapter 11- Problems

I watched from the nursery as Killian helped his mother load her bags onto one of my father's ships, I didn't want her to leave but I most definitely didn't regret what I said the night before. Killian waved for me to come down with Aiden, so I walked down towards them Isabella held out her arms and I carefully placed Aiden into them. "I'm gonna miss you little pirate, be good for mommy and daddy okay." I felt tears falling she loved Aiden but I didn't understand why she had to leave, "You don't have to leave, Aiden needs to know is grandma." I said as she handed Aiden back to me. "Aiden already knows the only grandma he needs to know. I was wrong to try and come into Killian's life so late. Nothing is going to change I left him and his brother because I couldn't stand their father, what you two have is real and I don't want to get in the middle of it. I'll visit whenever I can to see all three of you." And with that we watched her leave, Aiden started to cry and I tried to soothe him but nothing worked until Killian took him and calmed him down with his singing. We walked hand in hand to the castle, Regina was pacing i the dining room when we got there my mom was trying to calm her. "Regina tell me what happened?" She took a deep breath and we sat in the chairs, Killian started to take Liam upstairs and I nodded. " Robin and I were sitting in our room when we heard crash from Olivia's room. She has hanging from the chandelier and used her magic to stop herself from falling with it." I was shocked I knew Olivia would have magic but not so soon, she's only a little kid. "Regina this is a bad thing because she could get hurt but on the bright side, she finally learned she comes from the most powerful witch in all the lands." I heard her chuckle and she said I was right, which I already knew but she need to say it out loud. Of course that scared Regina even more that her daughter was strong enough to do something like this at 4 years old. I pulled Regina out into the garden, "Have you told Robin the other good news?" She looked at the ground and shook her head no, I felt bad for her normally she was straightforward with things like this but she's hurting. "Emma when you gave up Henry and then took him back on in your life and then had Aiden how did you do it?" I sat next to her on the bench out of view from everyone, "To be honest Regina I barely make it through a day knowing that I have someone to care for. When Henry found me I was trying to keep him safe and now with Liam it's my second chance but I still feel like I failed Henry everyday and that I'm going to fail Aiden but you just push through it and be the best mom you can be." She gave me a hugged and disappeared I met with everyone who just stared at me. I wasn't speaking that loud was I? Killian and my father came to embrace me I didn't do anything to randomly deserve a hug. "What is this for?" I asked taking Aiden from my mom, they just laughed and walked outside to the docks. "Mom what was that for?" She shrugged her shoulders, "I learn not to question a bromance especially those two." I laughed and we walked to the nursery to put Aiden to sleep, he fell right asleep when I put him down. I left knowing that I wouldn't fail my son and Regina wouldn't fail her kids.