Chapter 9- 5 months later

Killian's mother had come around she has bonded with me and Henry. She hasn't tried to kill me yet or wipe anyone's memory but part of me wants to strangle her for what she started and the other part wants her to be here because she is Killian's mother. Regina and I have recently grow closer than we were before, we aren't sure why but with the baby coming I need someone who isn't my mother helping me. My belly has gotten big since I'm eight months pregnant, Henry and Violets wedding is today. My mother is made it some big event with the entire kingdom, Violet's father died a few months before we arrived in the Enchanted Forest. She was pretty upset that he couldn't be here walking her down the isle, so Killian offered to take his place. Violet was thrilled, part of me hoped that we would have another baby and it would be a girl. Killian is so good with Violet and Olivia, I changed into the dress my mother picked out and placed my crown on my head. Liam started kicking me like crazy and I had to sit down, the kicking turned into little sharp pains that eventually went away. I walked down the staircase to the wedding venue, Henry standing nervous with Regina and Roland who is his best man. "Hey kid how are you feeling?" He looked overwhelmed and scared just like I was but it will pass once he sees Violet. "Grams is upstairs helping Violet, they should be down in a minute." And then the band began to play as Killian walked Violet down the isle, Neal carrying the rings and Olivia carrying the trail of her dress. I started to cry as I saw Henry with a huge smile on his face, I haven't seen him this happy since he found me and I broke the curse. Regina squeezed my hand and we both laughed and cried as the ceremony came to an end. Once all the guest left, we walked Henry and Violet to the Jolly Roger, Killian had taught Henry to sail so he and Violet could have a proper pirate honeymoon. The castle was quiet when we arrived back, Olivia and Neal had fallen asleep, my parents sat talking in the dining room while Regina and Robin headed home. Killian had stayed outside to watch the sunset, I had somethings to take care of in the nursery. By the time I got up to the nursery, Liam had started kicking me again he's been doing it a lot recently more than ever. The nursery was all set up with the same furniture that I was supposed to have, the only addition was a magic mirror that we could use to watch him. I held onto my stomach as Liam began to kick me harder, I slowly walked out of the room trying to make it to my mom but he kicked and kicked. I couldn't stand anymore so I slid down the railing waiting for my mom to see me, of course she didn't. I had to scream, "MOM!" She and my dad came running with Killian trailing behind them, they gathered around me as I held my stomach. "Emma honey tell me what's wrong?" I tried to hide the tears but they kept flowing, "He keeps kicking me and each time it gets harder and harder." She ran down to Grumpy who ran and got Doc and Whale. "Grumpy went to get Doc and Whale. You'll both be alright." I felt something wet between my legs and I looked down then at my mom. "I think my water just broke, he's coming." Killian and my dad pulled me up and helped me to our room, I laid on the bed trying not to cry. Liam was ready to enter the world but it was early, Whale came in later and told me that I was far enough long that he would be fine. I pushed for hours before Aiden Lucas Jones came into the world, Henry and Violet postponed their trip so Henry could see his sibling. "What's his name mom?" I looked around the room and smiled, "Everyone this is Aiden Lucas Jones." My father and Killian cried and I handed him to my mother. He was passed around to each person and then finally back to me, I carried him to the nursery and laid him in his crib. He went right to sleep, Killian's mother came up behind me causing me to jump. "Oh Isabella, you scared me." She smiled and apologized staring at Aiden , "He looks so much like Killian, with his blue eyes and black hair. I thought he'd look more like you or David." I did see more Killian in him than me but I love him. "Well not everyone can look like both their parents I guess." She walked out giving Aiden a kiss on the forehead, I did the same and went to try and get some sleep.