II

-next morning-
"Wake yo light bright ass up" my annoying ass father yelled. I groaned rolling out of bed.

"the sun not even up yet"

I flinched at the sound of the door slamming I just got up went to the bathroom washed my face. & brushed my teeth. I stared at myself and the bush on the top of my head. I tried to tame it by gelling it down into a slick bun. I started to put scrunchies on my head till 1-2 of them popped.

"fucking Mufasa in the headass," I said to myself grabbing some more scrunchies securing the bun on my head. No point in showering ill just shower at the school. I put on some basketball shorts with a tank top and a black "Ka$h" hoodie.

I grabbed my duffle with my purse and walked downstairs. As I walked into the kitchen a granola bar came flying in my direction. "Gahh," I said catching it then dropping it then catching it again. I glared and my dad grabbing his keys walking outside with him following me. I entered the passenger seat of his Audi r8.

-1 1/2 hours later-

(melo pov)
me, gelo & eli walking towards the school gym due to dad making us come work out before school which i find is utter bullshit.
"yo ya hear that?" Gelo said opening up the gym door. We heard balls bouncing (pause) we stopped where we were to watch a beautiful ass girl dribbling around.
I looked at gelo & eli and started smirking,
she is mightyyyy fineeeee
she fucked up her dribbling pattern & the ball rolled towards our feet. "Leilani! bring your ass here" some old dude yelled. I watched as her shoulder straighten up walking to the old dude.
I watched as he said something to her and gave her a hard slap in the head. i winced when i saw the impact it made.

"you'll never be number 1 again with tiny mistakes like this" he said harshly walking away leaving through the back door. She sighed walking towards us as she rubbed the back of her head, picking up the ball & slowly walking towards the bleacher. 

"excuse me?" eli said towards her. She looked up and gave us a small smile "you new or sum?" gelo said. she sighed and nodded picking up her duffel bag and leaving. "unfortunately" 

"she is mightyyyy  fine" i let out the breath that i didn't realize i was holding.
"dude that's a grown ass women wassup with you " Gelo said rolling his eye. i sucked my teeth pushing his big ass into eli grabbing a basketball. "shut yo big goofy ass up imma get at her watch" i said shooting a 3 point shot "WATERRR!" i screamed running around them. "move train tracks" gelo said grabbing the ball.