VI

(kash)

I got out of my dads car smiling and he pulls off. i walked up to the door and rung the bell and instantly opened Lamelo. "hey beautiful come in" i instantly blushed putting my head down waking inside.
"KMULAAAA" i heard being yelled and i instantly knew "G HUNCHOOOO" i yelled squashing him in a hug "hey teddy bear"

"why i don't get greeted like that" Melo spoke up.
i let go of gelo and hugged fire outta melo. he wrapped his arm around my waist and stuffed his face in my neck.

"aww look at my kids" someone spoke walking right into the house. I looked up and saw Will, Quan & Daij.

"whatcho mouth lil boy" i said. he rolled his eyes and dapped us up. we did the same with Quan but Daij completely ignored me. I looked at Quan and he just sighed. "2k anyone?" melo spoke up walking to the living room. I smiled an followed after gelo.

"zaaayyymmmmmm thickkkummm" I said with my little accent smacking gelo booty.

"nah stop w all that gay shit dawg" he said lightly shoving me. i laughed hooping sitting in between daij and melo.

Daij stared at me and rolled his eyes. "dawg wassup w you?" i questioned. He stayed quiet and continued playing 2k. i sighed and left it alone scrolling through instagram and shit.

-next day-

I heard a squeal and someone attached to my side. I looked down at my 5'4 bestie Artemis.
"hey boo" i spoke closing up my locker.
"WE MADE ITT!" she said rather loud might I add. I laughed "duhhhh" i spoke.

"aight bitch cause listen " she said snapping her fingers.

"did i hear my two favorite girls made the team?" DC walked up throwing his arm over both of us. i sucked my teeth and pushed him away from me. "what's your problem?"

"nigga you the fuck.. you wanna act all friendly when you was acting all shady towards me" i spat. "uh ohhhh i smell drama" artemis spoke

Me and DC continued to have a whole stare down. "wellll..... practice at 4 today game on Monday byeeeee" Artemis said jogging off. "bye daijon" moving away from him walking away till someone grabbed me up. "Kash just listen, please" he plead.

"look i have to get to class if you want at lunch meet me by my locker okay? " i spoke continuing my way. I was stopped again by a blasian girl, Trashley, and Megan.. no that's not right.. Abdella.. yeah i think that's what her name was.

"look you're new here but get th-" i cut her off "listen chinky i don't care what you have to say aight" i spat walking through there little group. Someone out there hands on my shoulder and out of reflex i dropped my books and twisted whoever hand it was to see Trashley.

"ow, ow,ow let go you crazy bitch" spoke Ashy

"don't you ever put your hands on me" i said pushing her away grabbing my stuff leaving quickly.