26

It's been a couple months since me and melo went on our very first date, let's just say... we've been dating for about 5 months now. Not much has really happened the boys won the Chip, unfortunately the girls lost by 3 points the good thing is the starting line each got an offer to different school, I'm currently ranked #2 nationwide. My dad and I still are on a rocky spot in our lives but we're currently in Ohio i've been at this one school Spire Institute since summer started, my dad is keen on transferring to a school to raise my rank to verse higher level school. utter bullshit i tell you, I don't wanna leave Chino Hills, I don't wanna leave Melo we went public not to long ago.. let's just say that shit was worldwide, trending on twitter worldwide. He's currently doing AAU ball which he thinks i'm also doing. i haven't told him that i'm in a whole different state checking out this school. I know i'm lying but jesus i don't think i wanna tell him until everything is official yanno. His birthday is in a few days and i'm coming back to Cali today, well i'm on the plane.. oops i haven't told him but his dad and gelo know. Did you guys know they have a whole show going on? I don't think i've ever been more proud of the Ball family. Melo been acting a damn fool since summer started all over the damn show.

I sat next to Kashton, just writing in my notebook.

But I know someday I'll make it out of here
Even if it takes all night or a hundred years
Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near
Wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fear

"are those lyrics?" Kashton asked i looked up at him and just nodded "you haven't written nor sung in so long, i kinda miss it" he continued leaning his head over my shoulder. "I want you to sing it with me.." i spoke softly since most people were asleep around us. "girl please shut up, you know i haven't sung since moms funeral and i don't plan on doing it no time soon" he gave me a derp face.

"come on! please ! you know our voice goes really well together, we're the dynamic duo after all" i stuck my bottom lip out pouting.

"i'll think about it, after i read those lyrics" he replied leaning his head on top of my closing his eye. i smiled at that i closed the little table thing in front of me curling my legs up continuing to write.

"get the fuck up you moron" i was getting shaken. "move you fuckhead" i let out a groan "come on you slutbag its time to get off this death trap. i opened my eyes glaring at this idiot. i got up picked up my bag and walked towards the exit.

"dad said we have to go through the back paparazzi is going crazy in the front." he spoke up grabbing my bag from my hand.

"bro it's like 3am wtf are paparazzi doing out, in not even that famous get that shit tf outta here" i spat out which made K laugh.

(time skip to Melo's birthday)

i don't know if i should be shaking right now but a bitch is shaking. I haven't seen Melo nor my friends in 2 months. I barely got to text anyone cause my dads a dick and took my phone whenever i had practice at Spire or lights out.

"Kash put this on!! Xi bought it for you" Kashton barged into my room.

"do you know how to knock? and why would she do that?" i spoke taken the bag out his hands walking towards the bed.

"she said something about melo and taking eyes and dying" he collapsed on my bed.

"motherfucker what the fuck did you just fucking say" i stared at him. he shrugged i shook my head walking to the bathroom.

"what is up with people buying me shit?" i spoke to him through the bathroom.

"i told you dumbass everyone loves yo ugly stink breath ass" he replied.

i shook my head taking off the robe looking in the bag.

"Yo what you get melo btw? and did you talk to him today?" He asked i heard shuffling from the door.

"uh check the bag behind my closet door, and he thinks i'm in Atlanta for a game today i spoke to him this morning" i laughed "boy didn't recognize my bed frame at all" i slipped on the clothing my brothers girlfriend got me. It was a mid thigh royal blue dress.

i walked out "uh does your girlfriend know that I GOT FAT!" i snipped at him.

"boo hoo you're always fat fix your face with that shiny shit and let's go" he smacked me upside the head and left.

"LEAVE YOUR HAIR NATURAL! " he yelled from down the hall. i groaned seriously this dress is so tight and short.

i continued to finish getting dress doing some makeup and all that sha bang. i sprayed water in my hair so my hair and keep the curls i walked out towards my closet looking for shoes. I picked up a simple small 4 inch heel with a clear straps at the toes and ankles. i quickly slipped it on.

"hurry up curly sue" kashton barges in again.

"seriously do you ever knock?? " i spat sitting on the bed hooking my shoes. "can you grab that bag?" i pointed to melos gift. he just nodded "we're taking the Rolls Royce by the way dad left us the keys!!" he squeaked excitedly. i shook my head grabbing my Royal Blue chanel purse. "leggo slutbag" i dragged him out my room. he shook his head "take my pictures pleaseee!!" i whined as we walked outside. "i hate you so much" he said placing the gift in the back seat taking my phone. i squealed "you love me shut the fuck up"

after our pictures we took off towards melo's crib.

3/3 gang shit ❤️
Miss.BeatThatAss: why tf is Trashley at Melo's party ??!
Ghunchoooo: you capping rn? bro i went missing for 5 minutes
Me: y'all deadass?! wtf type of game is Lamelo playing at right now! 
ghunchooo: Bro Zo & Big baller was in charge of the guest list
Miss.BeatThatAss: Permission to Beat that Ass?!
Ghunchooo: Permission Declined.
Me: Not at his birthday party.

"K! Melo playing a dangerous game he got this bitch Ashy at his party" he glanced at the messages as he continued to drive.

"permission to beat his ass?" he spoke up. i chuckled "permission declined Sergeant Slutbag" i replied.

"Okay Sergeant Buttmuncher" he pulled into Melo's driveway. a few of his friends were scattered around the cars or by the basketball hoop.

"ready asseater" kash walked out opening my door.

"ready asslicker." i stepped out the car.