20

Josh Christopher pov (wasnt expecting that huh)

i'm sitting here with my dawgs Shareef, Qir, Mikey & Jalen playing the 2k.

"aye ya tryna pop out to Melo's game friday night?" Reef asked. "dawg ain't it Kash game too??" Qir responded.

"who Kash?" Mikey asked.
"nigga you just asked who's kash?!? dawg peep" i whipped out my phone and went on Kash's instagram and gave him my phone.

"naaah nigga she some fireeee!! frfr" Jalen responded snatching the phone out mikey hand.

"damn yo, relax my nigga" Mikey said rolling his eyes continuing to play reef.

"oh nah she's coldddd she ranked #3 nationwide?!" jalen whipped his phone out doing god knows what.

"muhfucka gimmie my damn phone" snatching that shit out his hand.

"ya better not holla at her that's Zai's ex" Reef spoke up

"who's my ex?" in walked in Zaire & Bronny.

"how the flying fuckery do y'all just be getting into my house?" Qir spoke up "nigga watch yo mouth" reef smacked him in the domeee.

"we talking about Kashmere" I spoke up scrolling through instagram.

"oh yeah that's my girl! well ex-girl" he spoke softly crashing next to me. "nigga move over" bronny spoke pushing qir over.

"so we going to the game or not?!" Reef asked "GET DUNKED ON NIGGA" Reef yelled.

"you cheating ass nigga! nah but i'm down" Mikey spoke up.

"yeah i'm w it"
"you know i gotta support my baby mama"
"she don't want ya ugly ass, and me and pops already going"
"i'm finna scoop"

"chill dawg that's Melo's shawty now" Qir spoke up.

"nah nigga melo fucking uppp, DC fucked her over too" Reef said.

"she needs to get w a real oneee" jalen said smiling.

(kash pov)

"HE HIT YOU?!" Mis yelled "have you told your brother yet?!?"

"i don't want him to worry about me man, he got enough going on" i spoke up crashing down into her bed.

" hopefully it blows over we got that big game coming up this week girl" she said laying her head on my stomach.

"i know girl i can't risk fucking up at all frfr" I sighed opening up my phone.

jalen has followed you
mikey has followed you

"aye who these niggas?" i said showing her my phone.

" mikey williams some elite 8th grader from what i heard, Jalen Green is a JAWWWWNNNN!! and he elite at ball too!!" she exclaimed.

"girl they hang out w those boys you was hanging out with" she said showing me a few flicks of the boys.
"damn Jalen is fiooooneeee" i sat up staring at the curly headed boy.

"shareef is some fine brown skin meat omg" she fanned herself.
"chill on that, that's my brother frfr" i said "he a nigga i could say if a rider" I said smiling "imma show him what a rider is" she stuck her tongue out. "BITCH!" i started dyingggggg.

"girl you should get on Jalen thoooo he some beautiful beast" she gassed his head odeee.

"nah i can't do that, that's Zaire mans" i spoke up.

"so? it's not like zaire ya ex" mis said looking at me.

"uhhhhh" i went started looking around

"BITCH! YOURE LIONNNN" she said shaking my shoulders.

"he was my first boyfriend!! we was going at it for like a year or so but we've been friends since we was little" i said shoving a pillow in her face.

"girl!! you just fucking w all the fine ass niggas huh? " she said laughing. i squinted my eyes at her hitting her with the pillow "fuck youuuu"