25

"KASHHHHH WAKEY WAKEY" someone yelled. a large weight was pressed against my body. i let out a groan "staaaap ittt" i rolled over covering my head.

"girl it's 2pm and you have a date with a special metal mouth at 4pm" artemis spoke. with that i quickly sat up "WHAT?!" i shot out of bed running to her bathroom taking a good shower. i dried my skin wrapping myself in a silk robe. "bitchhhh i have nothing to wear!! all my clothing are so boyish" i walked out sitting on her bed.

"girl! melo dropped this off earlier and let me tell you bitchhh that boy has some style!" she threw a bag at me as she laid out makeup and a bunch of other stuff.

" this boy spoils me wayyy to much" i face palmed. "he really does like you girl, he came here early asf to drop an outfit for you, he knows you too damn well it's unbelievable" she grabbed my arm and sat me in front of the mirror and started with my hair.

"it really is unbelievable, i never thought i would like melo this much either if i'm telling you the truth" i spoke up. she smirked at me and played some music. she tied my hair up and let a few loose curls lay out in the front of my face to shape my face. she then started on my face. she did something natural.

"bitch quickly get dressed!!" she shoved the bag in my hand rushing me to the bathroom. i opened the bag to see a cheetah print dress staring back at me.

i picked up the silk material. it had a ruffle pattern to the front.

this is so girly gross
i quickly slipped into the dress staring at my self before walking out. Mis held out my beige stiletto Red bottoms "i don't understand how you have heels but barely own dresses or skirts"

i shrugged "i only bought those for Kashton's graduation, after that i never wore them again"
"melo told me where he was taking you so i recommend you wear this" she smiled at me. i couldn't help my self but crush her in a hug.
"i really love you Artemis, and i Appreciate everything you've done for me since i moved her" i let out. i felt tears drop on my neck.
i looked at her and wiped her tears "i love you too Kashmere, and i'm really thankful for you coming to Chino, now enough of this gay shit" we started laughing as we heard the door bell ring. Artemis ran downstairs to open the door.

i picked up my beige YSL purse and threw in money lipgloss and my debit card. i slipped the heels on and stared at myself one more time.

"KASHHHHH THIS METAL MOUTH TOOTH PICK IS HERE!!" she yelled out. I started laughing walking down the stairs. carefully before i fall down. i see a hand in front of my face as i walk down the last four stairs. i looked up at seen melo brace face smiling at me holding his hand out for me. i gladly took it and walked down the remaining stairs.

"you look gorgeous" he handed me a bouquet of roses.

"who are you and what have you done with melo?" Artemis busted out laughing.

i started laughing taking his roses kissing his cheek, we walked out. i see Gelo outside in his Porsche.

" look at my kids looking spliffy" he laughed. i stuck my middle finger up "shut up teddy bear" i smiled as melo opened the door for me. i sat in the middle and he sat at the window seat. it was a comfortable silence, i took the opportunity to look at melo. he wore black ripped jeans that has a snake wrapped around the pant leg  (amiris assuming), with a black turtleneck tucked into his jeans and a black blazer lastly a silver chain with a M pendant dangling from it. he got a fresh cut looking daddyish or whatever.

(outfit idea instead of slacks will be jeans! YES THATS MY BABYFATHER KOOKIE 🙂❤️ back to story y'all)

as i stared at him i lifted my hand and lightly rubbed the side of melos face with my thumb. "you look amazing today" i whispered, i felt my cheeks heat up. he grabbed my hand that was on his face lightly bringing it to his mouth lightly kissing it. "why are you whispering beloved" he replied i looked away from him knowing my face has heated up. i probably look like a tomato.

i heard hell's obnoxious ass laugh "you look like a tomato" he continued to laugh. i glared at him through the mirror "do you wanna fight? or should i get annabella on you??"

"who tf is annabella??!" melo asked confused.

i stared at him "is that not her name?" i asked.

i could've sworn that was her name. melo died of laugher. "you sound like a dying seal" i replied, "her names isabella" gelo replied.

"man no one cares around chrysanthemum" i waved him off. melo started laughing even more.

"what the frickle frack is funny??" i questioned " i understood annabella but chrysanthemum?! where tf did you get that from" melo spoke easing up with his laugher.

"listen motherfucker let's not talk about the wendy williams twin" i rolled my eyes looking straight a head of me.

"that's zo's girlfriend" they said in unison.

i looked at melo then at gelo then back at melo.

"did i just confused zo and ghunchos girlfriend again?" i tilted my hand looking up at melo. he sighed and placed his head on my head.