22?

Artemis and I quickly put on our uniform. i tucked in my jersey as coach was doing her infamous speech. i quickly tied my bush of a hair in a pony tail leaving a big poof in the back. i tied my lebrons up and sat in the back praying before me and Artemis walk out.

The DJ was playing Smack a bitch by Rico Nasty. me and Mis looked at each other smiled and hook hands. we walked out grabbed a ball and started yelling out the lyrics.

"You rap about an Audi too much" (Shut the fuck up)
Because my Audi paid off bitch, hush! (Shut the fuck up)" I yelled out going up for a lay up. milly rocking as i ran to the opposit side

"Why she be yelling so much?
If I see you in the streets, bitch your ass is done" Artemis yelled shooting a three. shawty started kodak bopping.

"I don't need your opinion (I don't need it, bitch) Do what I fucking want (Do what I fucking want) You such a fucking chump (You such a fucking chump)
Pockets on swole, lump sum, damn!
Bitch, you a fucking bum (You a fucking bum!) See you, your ass is done (Your ass is done)" Both me and Artemis were staring at the group of bitches that don't like us fake laughing as we rapped.

"GIRLS!" Coach yelled, me and mis looked at each other and scattered me almost slipping, but made it to the huddle.

"okay girls! i want a nice clean game, these girls play extremely dirty dont stoop to their levels got it!" coach yelled.

"Kash bring it in"

"Huskies on 3 family on 6"
"1
2
3 HUSKIES
4
5
6 FAMILY"

we broke up and sat on the bench. They started calling out the starters by they number.
"lets bring out our starting point guard standing at 5'8 our very own number 4! KASHMERE GRIFFITH!!" one of the sports commentators spoke as i got up daping up my team me and artemis did our handshake at the end. i jogged and dapped up the refs and the coach of the other team.

-into the game-

we're down by 20 in the second quarter.. we're all bruised up, the team playing hella nasty. harlington is fouled out, our PF is playing on a fractured finger. artemis is the only playing solid i tweaked my ankle cause the girl guarding fouled me. we were going into half time.

i collapses on the bench and yanked my sneaker off. there was mild swelling i grabbed my ankle brace thingy tied it up and slipped my sneaker back on.

"you straight griffith?" coach said staring at my ankle.

"i'm good coach i got this" i replied. half time was coming down to an end. we walked back out and coach started preaching on us.

we had most of our started on the bench due to injuries. i had a little limp but i'll be aight.

i looked at the crowd to see gang staring down at us. the buzzer went off and we started again.

i went up for a lay up just get shoved. i felt my ankle bend and i collapsed.

i hissed in pain grabbing my ankle.

"you son of a bitch" i spat artemis ran up on her and shoved her.

"stop playing w my home girl like that" she spat in the girls face.

"shut the fuck up and play ball" the girl yelled shoving her. that caused all the girls to get up. i felt someone behind me helping me up. i looked up to kashton (was that his name i forgot)

"big brother ?" i whispered

"cmon baby sis let's get this iced" he spoke picking me up and taking me to the benches. a brawl had broke out and everyone was pulling the girls away. kashton places the ice on my ankle and wrapped it with tape. he was staring out at the crowd that slowly started to dispersed.

"artemis is getting ejected, so is the center and power forward" kashton spoke.

"that's bullshit! those are the only ones solid enough to even play" i snapper getting up.

"slow down kiddo" coach spoke pushing me down. she called a time out and kashton stared at me. i noticed lavar and the boys walking up to us as well.

"you straight girl?" gelo spoke up
"i'm good ghunchoo, lemme get this ice of my ankle" i spoke up and ended up w a smack to the head.

"yo muhfucka if you don't stop" slapping kashton in the arm.

"come on coach talk some sense into her " he spoke to Coach M. she just continued to stare at me.
"kid i don't recommend you doing this but if you're strong enough you got all of us behind you" Lavar spoke up slapping me in the back returning to his seat. gelo dapped me how returning to his seat. Kashton and CoachM walked away to talk about something. Melo tall ass kneeled in front of me.

"don't do this to yourself babygirl" melo said holding my ankle.

"Dip you know i have to do this i need my spot back, i need to be Number 1 again for my mom please don't try and stop me" i spoke softly touching his face.

"you heard my pops i'll always be 110% behind you babygirl" he got up kissing my forehead and walking away.

Coach M walked up to me "you sure you wanna do this?"

"hell yeah coach! you gotta believe in me!" i spoke trying to get up.

"you know i always believe in you girl now get up and get on that!" she helping get the ice wrapped around my ankle. i started moving my ankle around.

The ref came into the middle and spoke.

"#5 Artemis Prime, #21Hannah Michelle, & #1 Harrington Smith are ejected from the game on the Huskies side" he spoke pointing out each of them. artemis was already on edge. i walked up to her "I got this girl" i dapped her up and she gave me a look. we did our handshake as i watched them leave.

" #17, #18, and #2 are ejected" he continued. i noticed the girl that smooshed me was still in.

"PLAY BALL!"

we walked into to position and started away.

-4th quarter-

the game was coming to an end. we were down by 6 with 2 minutes left. i had the ball. there was 5 seconds left on the shot clock i was a little back from the half court line and i aired it out just as the buzzer rang.

"swoosh"

the crowd started screaming i just..

shot..
the...
ball..
FROM BEHIND THE HALF COURT LINE...

am i elite or am i elite?

we got on defense the girl that bumped me was coming forward.
"iso"
"iso"
"iso"
the crowd was yelling. i got into my defensive position. i watched her moves closely she went in between the legs taking it behind her back... slap

slapped the ball out her left side taking it up to the left 3 point line and aired it out.
i held up a three and dapped up my team mates. we were tied up with a minute on clock. our defense was eating their players up. our back up power forward aired the ball out from the end of the other side i caught it ended up getting doubled team. i stepped back and aired a jump shot.

nothing but net baby

"I TAUGHT HER THAT!! " melo yelled the same time i shushed the crowd with my pointer finger and pointing it to melo.

we ended up running out the clock since half of us were half dead on the court.