V

-Time skip to basketball tryouts-
I was tying my Kobe 8s sitting on the bleachers watching the boys finish up tryouts.

"you nervous girl?" Artemis spoke sitting next me.

"nah." i gave a silent nod and placed my airpods in staring at the court. I looked at my phone when it buzzed

pa😕❤️: you got this kiddo! just remember that #1 spot is yours just stop making your itty bitty mistakes and you got this love you kid ❤️

i placed my phone and airpods in my duffle and got up as the boys came sitting down on the bleachers. I watched O and Melo sit next to my duffle and smiled at me.

"14 suicides now!" Coach yelled

I quickly ran it when i noticed a girl started huffing and puffing and slowing down. I sighed and slowed down "you got this girl let go" i said patting her shoulder and ran with her.

we finished our laps and coach made us do some drills.
"GRIFFITH! Guard up" coach yelled as i got on defense.

The girl I was guarding was a little bit shorter then me, I stared her down watching her movement as she faked a left. I stole the ball dribbling down the court making a layup.

We kept going back and forth till coach blew the whistle.

"That's it for today girls bring it in" coach said as we all walked towards her huddled together.

"damn y'all stink" i said a bit to loud. the girls stared at me and starting chuckling.

"okay ladies i'll be putting up the girls that made the team on the board outside of my room tomorrow... feel free to check it out! Good tryout everyone!!" the coach spoke up.

i smiled walking towards my duffle grabbing the gatorade out of my bad chugging it. I fell in between O and Melo.

"y'all see why she's my favorite girl baller" O said smiling pushing my shoulder a bit.

"chilll" i said smiling

"aye Kash you should come over with the guys today, we chilling at my crib" Melo spoke up.
I looked up at him and smiled "yeah sure just text me your address, i'm gonna head home and take a shower tho" I said getting up grabbing my stuff. 

"aight beautiful" He responded, i could feel the blood rushing towards my cheeks as I quickly ran off.

(Melo pov)
"you totally want her" Will spoke up nudging me.

"nah bruh you stupid" i said rolling my eye picking up my duffle.

"nah bruh YOU stupid, you should just break up with Ashley and get with Kash lil bruh" Gelo spoke up throwing his arm over my shoulder as all of us started walking out of the gym.

"nah nigga that's ma forever shawwwty wassup with you" i said shoving his big ass off me.

"that nimatoad ass, whatcho ass know about forever" he responded getting in the car.

"AYE BRUH! y'all pop out to my crib at 7" i yelled towards the guys hopping in the car.

"you inviting ya lady?" gelo asked.

"nah bruh she out with her friends or whatever" I said scrolling through instagram when i saw a post from ballislife about Kash.

Ballislife

liked by zionlw10,and 157,889 moreBallislife: Kashmere Griffith, a 5'8 15year old pointgaurd left Chicago to starting fresh in Chino Hills

Ballislife: Kashmere Griffith, a 5'8 15year old pointgaurd left Chicago to starting fresh in Chino Hills.. Will this allow our future WNBA player back to number 1? Will the lady Huskies go to the Championship with our little thunder cookie KMulaaa ?  @k.mulaaa
Kingjames: she's the best female baller i've ever seen ✅🏅 She better get her spot back
dloading: Ankle breaker Ka$h better get that spot back
load more comments..

"nah bruh Kash is nice bro she got the King of ball commenting and shit" I spoke up showing Gelo.

"she must be hard bruh" He spoke up driving into the drive way.

I got out walking into the crib to hear giggles and laughter in the kitchen. "hey ma, wassup dad" i placed a kiss on my mom cheek dapping my pops up.

"yo pa, we have some friends coming over if you don't mind" Gelo spoke up "so is melo little girl friend"

"boa shut up ugly ahh" i spoke "little boy watch your mouth" spoke my mom. i threw my hands up walking the stairs texting Kash.

me Kash

Aye ma 💜
Yes melo 😕❤️
here my addy (inserts addy)
aight i'm finna get dressed and pop out who else gonna be there?
just the guys ma, bring artemis if you want
aight saaaay that 🥰

The Shootas 🏀✅❤️
Greeneyed princess 😢❤️

ya what color should i do my hair? Mexicanwill: Blue that would look fire The don: look at yo bobble head shawty but blue would deadass look fire 🥵Ghuncho: nahhh shawty fire with ya natural shot BigBallaZ: Ya never told me y'all became friends w ...

Mexicanwill: Blue that would look fire
The don: look at yo bobble head shawty but blue would deadass look fire 🥵
Ghuncho: nahhh shawty fire with ya natural shot
BigBallaZ: Ya never told me y'all became friends w THE KASH😒😒
Me: Niggas forgot all about you being in this chat but Blue would be fire 😫💙

As i sent that the door bell rung