17

friday went by with a breeze, Saturday game day sigh.

i sat on the side tying up my kobe's.

"GIRL!!" artemis jumped into the seat next to me "you going to Michelle's party"

"yeaaaahh man i haven't partied in a minute" i said smiling "let's take this dub and get shlitty" i said doing a lil dance move. They called our names one by one and our starter got into positions.

we got the ball and immediately started on offense.

-hoooourrsss later -

it was down to the final 4 minutes in the game "HIT THAT JUMPSHOT FOR ME BABYGIRL"
melo annoying ass. i was getting doubled teamed but i calmly did a behind the back spin around and shot my jump shot. the crowd went crazy as i held up my pointer finger gushing everyone pointing Lamelo Ball out. i got back on defense snatching the ball passing all that shabang. i be getting jiggy on this court maaan.

in conclusion you already know we took that DUBB BABYYY!!

(time skip)
bang
bang
bang

"open up babygirl" yelled melo, i laughed and opened the door "where's your shirt?" he asked.

"shut up i don't know what to weaaarrr" i whined. "goodness gracious" melos huffed and went into my closest throwing shirts and pants and different outfits on the bed.

"here go change" he shoved a outfit in my hand and shoved me into the bathroom.

i gaped at the outfit & slipped it on walking out.

"oh wow" melo stared "oh shut upppp, what do i wear on my feet ?" i asked and he gave me a cheesy grin "theseee" he shoved the sneakers from the other day, "no... nooo nooo no" i whined running around then i made a complete stop and stared at melo.

"you planned this!!" i pointed at my outfit then at his. he gave me a cheeky grin and kissed my cheek running out the door.

"stupid bitch" i muttered slipping on the shoes. I brushed out my new weave yasss bish

i grabbed my fanny pack clipped it on and walked downstairs. "is that my bitchhhh" Mis spoke up i stuck my tongue out and winks "looking good ma" i kissed her cheek.

- couple hours later-

" oooohhh bitch " i hyped Artemis up as she twerked on Will. "ouuu get it!!"

let's just say we were all a bit faded right now.

What is the
Lil' booties, I want the
Lil' booties, I need the
Lil' booties, show me the
Lil', lil' booties, throw me the
Lil' booties, this for the
Lil', lil' booties, you know that lil' booties matter
Lil' booties, what is the

the second i heard that i turned around and started throwing it back, going crazy. someone came behind me and then i seen flashes and allat.

after the song had finished i turned around and saw melo brace face.

"melllll hey babyboy" i slurred throwing both my arms around his neck.

"hey ma" he spoke up pushing me lightly  where my back was pressed on the wall.

he stares down at me as i looked down with my cheeks turning pink.

"cmon don't do that babygirl" he spoke lift my chin up to look at him.

"stoppp Lamelooo" i pouted staring into his beautiful eye. I didn't realize how close we were until i can feel our noses close to one another.

then what happened next shocked me the most...